Yeterday I added pictures, pictures, videos, and more pictures on here! Check them out!
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
Yeterday I added pictures, pictures, videos, and more pictures on here! Check them out!
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
6 comments:
Hmmm...I will watch videos later. I liked pics, though.
Yeah, ok, um did you mean for all those OTHER videos to be displayed after the monty python one was done?
Btw, I had watched the other one before at his site.
Ok,
1.I would TOTALLY do the cardboard thing, in fact I probably will,
2. The paper thing is funny. Did rob make it?
3. I didn't get the commercial...
A guy gets smacked by a whale!!!
dude,work on your spelling!
YESTERDAY.
Post a Comment