John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The clones are back!











The clones are back for another load of hard hitting battles! Every Friday on Cartoon Network at 8 you can watch a brand new episodes. Yes, I am a Star Wars freak, but y'all probably already knew that.



42 comments:

Sam Wick said...

Cool! I love that show! I watched it ast night. I also have a notebook and folder with that clone on it.

Sam Wick said...

Hey Morbid (the one from the audio)! Put the "Welcom Blogger Peoples" banner over the bounce house next to the floating trampoline/snack bar!

Render MoonArrow said...

YEAH!

We watched it last night! it was really good!

Render MoonArrow said...

It is something to look forward to during the week!

Sam Wick said...

I know!!!! We recorded it! I have a folder and notebook with that clone that was with Yoda on it.

Render MoonArrow said...

WOW! That is Twisted! Radical dude!

Render MoonArrow said...

Dude Total Drama Island Really bights! i hate that stupid show! It belongs in the unsuccessful trash can!

Sam Wick said...

I know! I haven't seen it on my own choice.

Render MoonArrow said...

Listen Dude I cannot stick, we are getting ready to head back to Katy!

I'll be sure to Email ya when I get Home!

TTYL and good luck with the whole beach party thing....

Render MoonArrow said...

I Might see ya at Scouts!

The Silhouette

Sam Wick said...

Coll. See you then.

Hannah Banana said...

ARG! I missed him! *slams head on desk* Stupid brownies...

Sam Wick said...

Brownies? Yum! Check out my pet!

Hannah Banana said...

...your pet? Are you planning to eat said pet?

Yes, brownies, of which I will have like two later today at the party.

Sam Wick said...

Go to the blog page and hit refresh. It's right above the posts.

Hannah Banana said...

Uh...cool...what does it do?

Sam Wick said...

If you hit the more thing it shows a steak that you can give to it.

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...interesting.

*goes to give the dog a steak*

Sam Wick said...

What's up?

Hannah Banana said...

Watching Iron Man. you?

Sam Wick said...

Talking to you.

Hannah Banana said...

Gee, what excitement.

Sam Wick said...

I know..........

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...so...wazup?

People will probably mock us for this conversation...

Sam Wick said...

so what? Who cares?!

Hannah Banana said...

I mean, if they don't I will...jk

Sam Wick said...

Whay, pray, is you name oh beast of strangeness.

Hannah Banana said...

*bursts into laughter* HE HIT A WALL! HA! Hahaha!

Gee, I've been called a beast before, but never by you.

Sam Wick said...

Aswer my question oh strange one or i shall cut off your feet and shove them in your pockets!

Hannah Banana said...

What's the question?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!

Sam Wick said...

I've got to go52.52 ann271oying2 broth2222222er doing thi14252s
.9554516515125

Hannah Banana said...

Tell him you'll slap him.

Ciao and have a good day. See you later. :)

Render MoonArrow said...

*Mocking this Conversation*

Render MoonArrow said...

Dude, like, do ya have to feed dat white K9 to keep it alive?

Render MoonArrow said...

Er does it feeds itself?

Skullbearer22 said...

you guys are weird.

Hannah Banana said...

Yo face...jk

Skullbearer22 said...

post something new Will!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Me agree!

Me and la skullbearer22 will kill yo if ya don't!

Hannah Banana said...

WILL ROBIN!

I hereby and forethwith from this moment onward place you under arrest for BLOG NEGLECT. *holds out handcuffs* Come quietly and with a post and no one gets hurt...

Marina said...

Oh, so now you're on his side huh?

jk, jk.

Sam Wick said...

I WAS GROUNDED OKAY!!???!!?!?!?! YOU PEOPLES IS SO CRAZA IT"S LIKE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF CRAZA PEOPLES!!

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis