Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
3 comments:
...I like how you said "Nuber". *grins*
...nice sound effects. BLEHHHH!!!!
*Chair takes over the computer*
Hey...I'm sorry I'VE BEEN KIND OF BUSY TALKING TO YOU ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha just kidding....maybe I'll post maybe...i can't remember...
*Bonnie steals back computer, giving Chair a calming piece of chocolate*
... both of you DO know it's JUST a QUARTER, right?
Yeah. If I was a quarter, I'd want to live in a forest. <- sarcasm
*imagines Render chasing Will around with a knife*
*both girls collapse laughing*
Keeeeppppp WAlKING...
lol. You're moony, Will!!
YOU'RE rated R. .. for ... random.
Wait, what about lice?
I feel sooo sorry for that poor quarter.
Yo, hold up...why're you talking about monkey ladies?
Chair says "Sorry, guys, you're not even semi-cool."
who would actually listen to the whole conversation... wait check that, who would listen to your conversation? :) just kidding.
Only those dedicated enough to critique, criticise, and mock them afterwards.
...
jk...
Post a Comment