John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hat Quest!

Each day I will post a picture of Bonnie's hat at some location. Today the hat is....

Barlowgirl ROCKS!!!!!




































Zack Efron is soooooo dreamy......

9 comments:

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Excellent!

Our evil plan is underway, Darklord William.

*Evil laugh*

Sam Wick said...

Bwa ha ha ha HA!!!! Yes!! We will send the hat ALL over the place and hope it brings us suveneers!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

*slaps head*
Oh man....
Never again, guys. Never again.
lol, you had best bring me back that hat in one piece, boy. AND my vest. I need those!

Marina said...

You said you would get it safely to Will and that you would try to convince him to get it safely to Bonnie!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Obviously, you don't remember what I said.

I said I would get it to Will. I said I was a little bit worried if Will would remember to get it to Bonnie.

So, I said nothing that could hurt me. BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Hannah Banana said...

Hold up. Listen:

You and Will can have your little fun for the rest of this week, a'ight?

But if Bonnie's hat does NOT make it back to Bonnie safely, recognizabley, and in one piece on Sunday...someone WILL get hurt. Make that two someone's.

Sam Wick said...

Hmmm.... what about two peices....

Hannah Banana said...

Boy, I will CUT YOU.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Ya know; I am so scared. I almost wet my pants back there. . .

Man, what an unrealistic threat. Hey Will, tear la hat to shreds, give the shreds to some dog, burn the dog-used shreds, then send the lowly ashes to Bon-Fire.

I am quite sure we all will be in one piece afterwards . . . except Bonnie. . .
She’d probably rip herself in two after holding the meager ashes in her trembling hands.

*REALLY Evil laugh*

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis