Wow. It's been a LONG time. Well, I haven't been up to too much, but I have read some great Classics this year for ToG. I really liked the Odyssey and I encourage anyone who is willing to read it to give it a shot! I also really enjoyed Julius Caesar, my first Shakespeare. Well, since I have a facebook now, the ol' blog won't be used as much, but I'll chime in from time to time.
Well, I'll see y'all alter, bye!
Ocean
13 years ago




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

2 comments:
Whoot Whoot!
Facebook ftw!
Lawl
Im trying to remember the days when we blogged a lot more.
WHAT, pray tell, does ftw stand fo?
hah. julius ceasar. i think the night before we had a test over it I read the first act and "grade-savered" the rest. and guess what. grade saver saved my grade!! lol
I'll read it when i have time.
Post a Comment