John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello.












Me again.










Sorry I haven't posted in a while.












Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...







What have you all been up to?












Well I posted.












See you on the flip side. .edis pilf eht no uoy eeS

11 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle

Rob W. Oakley said...

?htekeaps uoy hsivle hsiht zI

Iz thish elvish you speaketh?

Just keeping busy with my film stuff :)

That and school... But hey! I graduate this year! Yeah!!! Which means... I get to go to collage! And study communications!!! and Movie making! Cool B^ )

Very Shweet :)

How about you?

Hannah Banana said...

Man, that has got to be the best post ever writeen! I mean, come on, I don't know anyone who can use words like you can! That post...it just gets to me...*sob* every time! And the middle part! Oh, the middle part is pure genius! Seriously, you should get a copyright, print it out, and sell it on ebay. I mean, I know a lot of people who would want that kind of inspiration just...stuck on their walls...or on their fridge...or maybe...like...hanging from their ceiling fan... Yeah, in a couple years of selling those little phamphlets, you coud have enough money to go to college. Dude, you may not even NEED to GO to college with all that money. Invest it and you'll be a millionaire. Dude...when you become famous for being more rich than Bill Gates, just do me a favor and remember the little people down here like me. Ok? Ok. ...Yeah...Ciao...

Rob W. Oakley said...

LOL!

Bravo, tis such a beautiful thing, I mean I feel like writing a book now myself because of this pure, liberating, powerful topic. You MUST tell me your secrets! And I thought I could write...

Hannah Banana said...

Exactly! I'm telling you, you're Tolkien's successor! With words like those there's no stopping younow!

Rob W. Oakley said...

Can I...

Ummm...

Can I have your autograph?

Hannah Banana said...

Arg! Man, why didn't I think of that? Hm...Dude, can I be your assistant manager? Or...whatever that person is that like...at rock concerts and stuff sells all the t-shirts and mugs and stuff. You know...who has the band name written across their forehead? Yeah, can I be that person? Or...maybe...like...your bodyguard. Yeah, I want to be your bodygaurd...or maybe like... the president of your fan club. Yeah, yeah, that's a good one!

Rob W. Oakley said...

I'm your number one fan!

I want to be your production manager!

I could, like start a web based fan club and you could come and be our annual role model and come to all of our conventions to sigh this incredible piece of work!

You my freind are going to solve world hunger! I mean, just think of how this will improve the worlds economy!

Sam Wick said...

Y'all lost me at like the third comment.

Hannah Banana said...

PSH! Man, forget world hunger. Will is going to cure WORLD BALDNESS! and the wales! And the cowboys! Oh, and let's not forget our friend the unicorn!

Hannah Banana said...

!ti teg I !Uoy dear nac I

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis