John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ok. On the way home from church the scariest thing happened.

Me, my mom, and my two brothers were in the car and we were on the way home from church. My mom saw this car loosing control on the other side of the median and it swerved towards the median so my mom slowed down. The I hear this "THUMP." kind of sound and I look up and I see the car. It looked like it was crossing through a gap between medians (but there was no gap between medians). Then The car hits the median and goes sailing. The car hit the front of the car in front of us and sailed into the field. When the car hit the ground the front of the car just like fell apart. The car that got hit pulled over and we kept on driving. That was a phenomenal example on God's grace and protection that He showed on me and my family.

13 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Whoa. Next time we meet, tell me about that...

Rob W. Oakley said...

Ello :)

Hannah Banana said...

WHOA! He left a comment! That's amazing!

Sam Wick said...

Cool Rob thanks!

Hannah Banana said...

Isn't this like...the first time he's ever commented?

Sam Wick said...

Yeah.

Sam Wick said...

I think.

Hannah Banana said...

So reply!

Rob W. Oakley said...

Yeah...

I figured I owed it too you since you've always commented on mine.

I'm a little sad though that no one hardly visits anymore :(

So I'm hear to say that you guys are some of my best friends :) And I appreciate and miss "old" times.

Hannah Banana said...

I visit. I like taking pictures and editing them too, but yours are always much cooler. Are you the one that read the Dragons in our Midst series?

Sam Wick said...

Rob. What do you mean "old times" and what was with the dinner alone thing? Why are you depressed?

Sam Wick said...

Hello? Rob?

Hannah Banana said...

Oh no. Maybe SF got to him...

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis