John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Friday, April 10, 2009

List of "Good" (stupid) Ideas

1. Licking a frozen pole

2. Peeing on an electric fence

3. Zoope

4. Eating jalapenos without something to drink

5. Chasing a parked car *ouch*

6. Spending too much time around Render (stupidity is contagious you know)

7. Drinking the acid solution you made in chemistry class

8. Saving three chapters of Worldview for the day of

9. Going on a McKinney Falls without a sleeping bag (Ask Render and Levi)

10. Yelling at me for not posting! (I've been buisy with school)

See y'all soon!
Will ;-)

4 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Going on a McKinney Falls...? how does one GO on a Fall?

*yells at you for not posting, throwing in a few flaming hot cheetos for emphasis*


cheeto <-- somehow it landed there

Skullbearer22 said...

obviously not too busy with school.
"buisy" is spelled busy

Hannah Banana said...

Will, have you by any chance DONE all of these things...?

OHHHHH! I have to tell you! There was this video I saw the other day called "tools for brain surgery" or something, by this game named Bill Jack or something like that, and it was SOOOOOOO good.

He's from the worldview academy.

Anyway, it made me think of u and render and reece cuz y'all take worldview. have y'all ever watched that vid?

Sam Wick said...

McKinney Falls is a St. Park! I stink @ speeling! GET OVA EET!

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis