This summer I don't have much to do, so here is a list.
1. Finnish Math
2. Help with VBS
3. See Star Trek
4. See Night At the Museum 2
5. See some more old Star Trek movies/shows
6. Watch some more Dr. Who
7. Go to at least 1 free concert.
8. Ummm......I don't know....Oh yeah! Finnish Inkdeath and the Hobbit.
9. Earn some cash-o-la!
10. Do some kind of Blog Group thing-a-ma-bob.
Yeah....That's about it.....I'm soooooo boring huh?
~Will :P
Ocean
13 years ago




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

5 comments:
Editor's note: Add Bonnie to at least 9 out of 10 of the above plans. Please and Thank You.
Dude. I'm doing VBS @ a church in my hood.
Um HELLOOOOO I said nine out of ten. Can't u count?
FYI, Mr. Slaikeu has an extensive Star Trek collection -- all episodes of all TV series (except for Star Trek Enterprise), and all of the movies. We have borrowed some, and I'm sure you could, too!
Thanks for the tip! I will have to borrow some.
Post a Comment