John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Journey

Here's my attempt at writing a poem.
I

If I began a journey,
Very long ago,
Would I reach the end,
I do not really know.
I
Would I take a trip,
On the ocean far.
Or would I be in space,
Among the moon and the stars.
I
I might travel many years,
Or travel through time.
The places that I journey to,
May not even rhyme.
I
After many long years,
When my journey finally ends,
I may have forgotten many thing,
But surely not my friends.



5 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

That pic is cool!!! Did u take it?

The poem was fun, too. The last line made me smile.

:D I'm glad you'll neva forget ur friends. that's a good thing not to forget. Along with where you put your toothbrush, and how many times you're supposed to bathe during a week...

Sam Wick said...

Yeah. I held a leaf over the edge of the bridge at the Edith Moore Sanctuary so it would look like it was falling.

Sam Wick said...

I also took the pic I'm using on my profile. Pretty coll lookin' huh?

Skullbearer22 said...

yo will, other than being totally sappy and sounding like the person who wrote buffalo bill, it was pretty good.

~S22~

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Awe, i feel sho loved!

I can feel the love in thish blog; it ish rejuvenating!

lolsh

How thoughtful, Darla, really, ya put yer heart and shoul in it, I can shee the colorsh in the writing. . .

. . .

. . .

I guesh ill shut up now. . .

Sheya. . .


~The Shilhouette

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis