I saw the trailer for this today and I thought it looked kinda interesting.
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
13 comments:
Dude...is that a movie or a game?
I SO WANNA see IT! Let's all go see a movie about the end of the world where people run around in ratty, old pillow cases and goggles!!
Missa agreesa . . .
It looksh cool. . . Maybe kinda weird though. . .
Didn't Tim Burton Help make thish movie?
Hmmmmmmm
Looksh like Elijah Wood playsh wanna 'em pillow peoplesh. . .
Coolio. . .
I'm game if shomeone plansh the darn thing. . .
Imma s. . .it back and watch ya plan thish one out guysh.
~The Shilhouette
yo sam, you reeeeeaaaaallly need to post something if you expect us to follow your blog.
Bonnie, you'll get this:
Here we go......
'Cause I got school!
I'm pretty sure if someone asked you why global warming is an issue, you'd say "cause i got school."
...not that i believe in global warming, cuz i don't...
WILL! Post the pics of the invisible man!
hey will, i totally get that you have school, (believe me i know)but this post was three months ago! you should be able to post something every three months!
Dude, you don't even have a blog. Btw, shoudln't YOU be doing school right now?
EY! Whoa, whoa, I gots somefin to shay:
1. Will, Skullbearer's right; you should post at LEAST every TWO months. Even if it's like "hi, I'm still alive, bye"
2. That's about all I have to say to you at this point.
3. Skullbearer, Will's right; you should get a blog.
4. Skullbearer - I was totally pumped cuz our basketball team used to play yours...but then I looked on our schedule and saw that we don't play y'all this year. ... dang it.
yeah bonnie, but our schedule changes almost daily with games getting added and deleted at the last minute (i've been to a few games that didn't exist) so there is still a chance of us playing you guys.
I hope so, man! I was so excited when I found out we played y'all, I was all 'haha, will, imma see him and be all like "i totally know you" haha we'll have a party w/o you' and he was all '...ok'.
...But anyway, it would be really cool if your team ended up playin mine. I'm just the manager, but still.
you're the team manager?
I saw this movie yesterday. It was VERY strange but I kinda liked it, save for the "we-part-of-the-dead-dude's-soul" thing...
Post a Comment