John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!

It's that time of year again...as in one week until Christmas! So...I though we could list different things on our blog that we want for Christmas. For fun, of course( most of the stuff I want has a high price tag). So here's my list:
1. Aftermath Lycaon Airsoft gun
2. Hello Hurricane CD
3. Sonic Screwdriver
4. Lego Indiana Jones: The Adventure Continues (Wii)
5. Tony Hawk: Ride (Wii)
6. Trench Coat
7. Matrix Trilogy on DVD
8. To Kill a Mockingbird (Book)
That's really all I can think of. You guys better do this on your blog or I'll throw coal at you. I might just throw Cole at you!
Merry Week Before Christmas!
--Will

33 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Hm....a trenchcoat and a sonic screwdriver....would you like a side of tardis with that, sir?

Sam Wick said...

Ha ha, very funny. Actually, I just want a trench coat for the sake of having a trench coat. The "Sonic" is purely fan-induced.

Skullbearer22 said...

whoa will, you seriously want To Kill a Mockingbird?

I didn't think you liked it that much!

Skullbearer22 said...

bonnie,okay, to reply to what you asked in the other post:

1. I'm reeaalllyyy exited for Chistmas! *here's hoping I get an iTouch* :)

2. i've never wished for an 'older' bro. {I wish all the time for a younger one} :)

3. lucky, i'm sooooo not jealous you got you're drivers license. *Sarcasm*

Hannah Banana said...

You know, will, i kinda want one too...hm...

1. Same here man!! Just cuz I don't have to do school! *rejoicifying* and Christmas is just awesome. Celebrating Jesus is definately a good thing. :)

2. really?!?! I wish I had an older bro all the time!! what would u do wit a younger bro that u couldn't wit a li'l sis?

3. *grin* Hah. :D

Skullbearer22 said...

uhhh, teach him...guy stuff... you wouldn't understand.

Hannah Banana said...

.......hmph

Skullbearer22 said...

yeah, well, there's pretty much no other way to say it, sorry

hey, what would you do wit an older bro?

Skullbearer22 said...

yeah, well, there's pretty much no other way to say it, sorry

hey, what would you do wit an older bro?

Skullbearer22 said...

This echo is getting on my nerves...

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...I see.

I'd beat him to a pulp if he questioned my masculinity.

... just kidding.

Hm...um....I dunno. I just think it would be awesome to have one. I think if I'd grown up with an older bro I'd be a lot tougher than I am now...that's a plus. And I'd always have someone stronger than me to fight with and stuff...cuz believe me, when I was little and using sticks to pretend to sword fight wit my sis I used to make her cry.

I dunno. Just stuff. I'd pull the "You wouldn't understand" thing, but since it's Christmas, I have an inclination to be pleasant.

:D

Anyways........

U have any special Christmas traditions @ ur house?

Skullbearer22 said...

no, I got you wit da older bro thing. I understand that I wouldn't understand...if that makes any sense.

ummm, no not reeallly, usually we have my Dad's side of the family over on Christmas Eve and then we go to my Mom's side on Christmas. but that's pretty much it.

u have any special Christmas traditions?

Hannah Banana said...

Sure. :)

that's cool! We meet wit my dad's bro and his wife the day after Christmas cuz they go visit his wife's fam on Christmas.

I guess my personal tradition is sneaking downstairs to peek into my stocking at midnight, just to say I did.

Cool beans, man.

If u got an itouch fo Christmas, what music would u put on it?

Skullbearer22 said...

that's sweet! for some reason I never thought of peeking in my stocking.

ummm, probably all the music on my other iPod, which consists of mostly rock, rap, and some techno-ish stuff.

And I'd definetly get some muzak vids

What do you want fo Christmas?

Hannah Banana said...

It's fun. :) Gives me something to look forward to the night befo Christmas. :)

What kinda ipod do you have now?
Who's ur fav artist/band?

Hmmmmmmmmm I dunno....it would be REALLY REALLY awesome if I got either rockband or guitar hero, but I'm thinking since my sis is getting her room re-done and I got a car we're not getting anything that big this year, which is fine by me. :)

Have you ever played rockband or guitarhero?

Skullbearer22 said...

sorry for not replying. I've been really busy lately wit christmas and stuff.

I got the iTouch! it's reeeaaalllyy sweet!

umm, right now i'm into this band called family force 5. they're pretty good. (not in will's opinion though)

yeah, i've played both. I didn't really like guitar hero that much, but I defintely like Rockband.

sooo, did you get either one for Christmas?

P.S. what's ur fav artist/band?

Hannah Banana said...

That's fine; I gotcha.

I LOVE THEM!!! U like their song "Love addict" ?

What's ur preferred instrument to play in rockband.

Ok, well u know how i can drive now? And I'm slightly directionally challenged?

... my parents got me a gps.

-handface-

And pepperspray. LOL. I want to take self defense classes, though. I want to be able to flip someone over.

Idk if I have a fav. I like a variety. Fam force 5, superchick, lecrae, flyleaf, um...some various secular artists. lol. Stuff offa ksbj, 104.1, 95.7, um...some various oldies...I have a hispanic radio station on my radio, lol. So i can jam out and learn @ the same time. :D

What're ur fav apps fo ur touch?

What else didja get?

Skullbearer22 said...

that's sweet! yeah, i listen to that song all the time.

umm, oh, definitely drums. those are fun.

LOL, that's funny. actually I'm sorta directionally challenged, too. my mom will tell me some road and say "you know where that is right?" and i'll be like uhh..no.

DUDE! I do, like, exactly the same thing...except for the oldies...I never really got into them. I listen to ksbj, 104.1, 95.7, too

that's cool you like lecrae, you're like the first girl I've known who likes lecrae.

uhh, I haven't gotten that many apps yet but my favs right now are tap tap revenge and cartoon wars gunner.

for Christmas, ummm,I also got clothes (who doesn't) and a mini camera/camcorder from my aunt and a mp4 thing that I'm probably going to use to watch movies...and nothing else worth mentioning.

did you have a good Christmas?

Hannah Banana said...

HAHA! My mom asks me stuff like that all the time and i'm like "IDK WHERE I'M GOING!" (just kidding i never freak out like that). Just a word of caution before you DO start driving, though, there are some CRAZY people out there!

Yeah, I didn't get into oldies either until like this year. I go through phases. :)


Hey have u heard the songs "Replay" "TikTok" and oh what's that other one... that one by lady gaga {who I think might be a man} that's like a bunch of syllables? Replay is like our class' theme song.

Really? I'm the first girl u know who likes lecrae? That's kinda sad. :( What kinda girls do you hang out with, man?

TAP TAP REVENGE IS SO FUN AND THE SONG IS SO CATCHY!

Hey do u have that app where you're like a little stick figure guy and if u get crushed by these boulder things u get squished and blood comes out?

Who doesn't get clothes? ME! *sticks out tongue* ... sorry, couldn't resist. But if it makes u feel better, I know lots of friends who got clothes. What clothes didja get?

Whoa u got a cam?? What're u gonna use it for?

Cha I had a good Christmas! {man these things keep gettin longer and longer, haha} My aunt and i stayed up like very night from 1 to 3 watching Farscape, a little-known Australian-American sci-fi show. :)

U had a good one?

Hannah Banana said...

You know what's really sad?
I talk to my gps.
The brand name is "Garmin"...so I named it Carmen...and now whenever its telling me where to turn, I'm like, "SHUT UP CARMEN I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING!"

...just a random afterthought.

Sam Wick said...

No. You see, the funny thing is that you actually DON'T know where you're going, but you yell at the only thing keeping you from getting lost.

Hannah Banana said...

You know, no one asked you, Will, alright?

And the way I see it, God is protecting me no matter what happens, and if I get lost and end up somewhere stranded, the only person who will freak out will be my mother.

So there.

{actually, I'm kinda surprised u r still reading this. congrads on participating in the convo!}

Skullbearer22 said...

yeah will, bug off! jk :)

yo bonnie, this is one wicked cool convo. we have to answer, like, 10 questions each.

uhh, yeah replay is one of my favorite songs! I also like "Tik Tok" but I don't really like lady gaga...I think the song you're talking about is "paparazzi".

yeah, it is kinda sad but most of the girls I hang wit don't even know who lecrae is. so I don't know if they would like him or not.

I know, I love Tap Tap Revenge!

naahh, I have alot of stick-figure apps, but I don't think I have that one. what's the name of it?

I got some shirts that were pretty cool...i guess

umm..yeah I got a cam. I'll probably use it to ...uhhh, take pictures of people? {duh} jk :) but for real...uhh I don't know actually. what do you think I should use it for?

yeah, i had a good Christmas, too. but it was a lot of work to get ready for my dad's side to come over.


didja get anything else for Christmas besides the pepperspray and the Gps?

P.S. do you have an iTouch?

Hannah Banana said...

Rrrr I need to talk to Will. Frustration.

Yes, I concur; this is a VERY intense conversation! INSANITY!

AHH! Replay is awesome!! Dude, yesterday on da bus, all the girls were singin' every song we could think of. We were like an radio. And I heard that on the guys' bus they were freesyle rappin'. I'm kinda jealous of the managers fo da guys team. lol.

THAT IS SAD! U must not hang out wit the right girls then! Or maybe they just need u to tell them how great he is!

No, i was talkin bout that song that's all "Ra ra, romama, gaga-ooh-lala..." and then all "i want yo ugly, i want yp disease..." that song is so catchy but I don't like it. I actually DO like paparazzi, though. i have it on my ipod. :P along wit replay. OH! From last year; you know that song "I'm Yours" by jason something-or-other?

Haha, I played TapTap Revenge on my friend's itouch today. No, sadly, I don't have one, but if i did I'd be addicted, so maybe it's best that I don't have one. The game, quite originally, is called "falling balls". lol. Creative, right? It's so fun thought!! And there's like splots of blood when u kill ur dude. it's so funny.

U don't sound too thrilled by ur shirts...

Everything! Use ur cam for any and everything! Fieldtrips, get-togethers, parties, anything! {maybe that's just me cuz I'm obsessive and camera crazy...}

Your dad's side was the side with all the cousins, right?

Yes. I got books, dvds, stuff fo my keychain, mange drawing books, photography books, wii games, etc, etc. Twas a fun time of year.

SO! The holidays are over and school has started up again. Anything new going on wit u?

Skullbearer22 said...

I bet this is the best (or longest)convo. on will's blog ever!

yeah, they might like lecrae. I should probably tell them to check him out.

the song your talking about by lady gaga is "bad romance" I think. yeah, "i'm yours" is a really cool song...although it's kinda adifferent uhh...style of muzak..or something like that. have you heard his remix wit akon?

yeah it is kinda addictting. the first few days I got it i was on it ALL the time...but you get ova it. OH! yeah, I just got the app "falling balls"..it's pretty cool.

No, shirts are cool, but i generally don't get exited about clothes unless i get them myself.

no, my mom's side has all the cousins.

umm, I guess nothing much is new wit me...anything new wit you?

Hannah Banana said...

Watching Iron Chef...sooo hungry...

This is indeed a long convo! We'll have to ask will if he can remember a longer one.

You never know! They might! Lemme know if u ask them if they like him or not. he's pretty awesome.

Yeah, that's the one. Bad Romance is kinda annoying but so catchy. I think I've heard the {OW MY KEYBOARD SHOCKED ME!} remix. {OUCH IT DID IT AGIAN!} I was in da car wit my friend and it came on and I was like, "Oh NO THEY DID NOT TOUCH MY JAM!" I like the original better.

Have you heard like the big mixes of 2009 like where they take the best songs and combine em?

Have u heard party in the usa? {we make fun of that one...}

I like "I'm yours" cuz it gives me like a chill Hawain type vibe, ya know?

Where do you like to go clothes shopping, if I might ask without it being awkward?

I love that app. :P Its fun to squish the li'l guy.

Oh, ok. So why was it hard to prepare fo ur dad's side?

Not really much is new with me...thinking a lot about like future and college and junk...

You started school again?

Skullbearer22 said...

my bad fo not responding--been busy wit school (yes, I've definitely started school again...unfortunately.

yeah, I told them about lecrae a couple days ago...I'll tell you what they say.

yeah, the remix was different but actually I like it. (uhh, how can your keyboard shock you? I didn't even know that was possible!)

yeah, I've heard that song..I don't really like it hough it just seems to chaotic to me.

OMG! I hate that song! it's so bad she ryhmes "yeah" wit "yeah".

mostly I go to the usual stores like Kohl's or Academy but sometimes I'll go to specialty stores.

it was hard to prepare 'cause we pretty much saved all the cooking until the last minute...It was pretty hectic the last couple hours or so. :)

yeah, I saw your blog post. I got you wit the whole what you should do wit your life thing. to me, It seems like there is never enough time to everything that I want to do.

how's school going wit you?

P.S. if this isn't the longest convo. ever then it will soon be!

Hannah Banana said...

Do u like being homeschooled?

I think Akon killed it. ... sorry

Idk how it's possible, but it shocked me. I grabbed my computer and my hand got shocked. That's how it went down.

AH MAN! I like that mix! it has like the best parts of da best songs!!

I KNOW!!! Lol! My team makes fun of it in practice in high-pitched voices; it's SO funny.

U got to Khols' too? NO WAY! I used to think it was like a mainly-girls store, but a guy from schoo told me he went there the other day.

Academy is cool too. U get b-ball stuff there?

Ha, well I hope it was worth it. fam bonding time and all that.

U can comment on my blog if u want...yeah, that's pretty much what I'd been thinking about... I'm glad i'm not the only one! What's on your list of things u wish u could do/become?

Pretty good, pretty good...a teacher moved me in geometry by some of my friends. it's really fun to be wit the ppl I'm by, and even though one of my besties is across the room, we still make faces @ each other. And another friend and I pass notes wit paper airplanes, and each day I keep points on successful landings. :P It's quite funny.

What are some of ur other fav music-stuff? Bands/artists/songs? Do u play an instrument?

How's school with U?

IT SHALL!! :D IT HAS BEEN DECLARED!

Hannah Banana said...

Note #2...

LOL ADAM! I'm sorry I didn't speak up sooner; I was like "...is dat him...? Gosh, idk.. If he's not adam and I start talking to him I might scare them fo life" lol!! That was great... so, sorry for like staring at you trying to figure out who u were!!! lol.

I tried to put the pieces together...like...you know... ur sisters...SO SORRY AND THANKS FO BEIN COOL! :D

Skullbearer22 said...

It's all good, I didn't think you were staring at me.

that was really cool that we saw each other. actually I'm surprised you figured out who I was. I knew you looked familiar but I doubt I would'ave figured it out.

hey, where did you go after you left? we went on a march, did you do something different or what?

Cool seeing you! :)

Hannah Banana said...

Ya! I was like "whoa...is that adam?" and then I started second-guessing myself and like thinking, "no, no, it's not adam; i just think it is because I've been talking to him recently."

I mean, of all the ppl there what were the chances we'd both be standing there in line? Crazy, eh?

In your defense, my hair has probably changed from last time you've seen me, so it's rly my bad fo not saying anything sooner.

Nah, we did da march too. We went twice. We were like the last ppl in da first batch they sent out. A LOT of ppl from my school showed up, and I saw someone from my church too!! It was rly cool!

what did u think of it?

Ya ditto. :) I was in a state of shock for the rest of da day. :)

Skullbearer22 said...

I KNOW!! that was crazy! I mean there was like thousands of people there! that was so cool! :)

yeah, it was a reeaallyy cool rally . usually I don't really like doing that sorta stuff but this one was really cool!

yeah, I sorta was too. I kept thinking to myself how crazy it was that we saw each other!

P.S. on a totally off-topic note; have you seen Dr. who and is it a good show? I've never watched it but will keeps going on and on about how great it is. soo, is it worth my time? (if you've seen it)

Hannah Banana said...

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!
Ya!! so how come u went? Where'd u hear bout it? I KNOW it wasn't from will cuz he didn't even know bout it till i told him on sunday...

{two random things from my end - I answered the other convo wit a rly long response; idk if u saw it. it's above the one bout da march. also, do u wanna move up to da most recent post? ... cuz it's rly not Christmas time anymo...}

YES! I have seen Dr.Who. Man, I was da one who got will hooked on those. Yes, they're good {the bbc graphics and special effects are of questionable quality, but it's a fun show :)} lemme know if u start watchin em!! u got netflix?

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis