John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Friday, November 20, 2009

Listen to this, people have been all over me to post on this dumb thing, but I'm not gonna do it! That's right! They think they can boss me around, well think again! Ha! Oops, wait, I'm kinda posting right now huh? Well whatever! At least they'll leave me alone for a while. JK.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

(Ch. 4-5 will be posted before X-Mas hopefully)

~Will

37 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Woop; happy Thanksgivin! I...

Hope you have a wonderful week,
Hope u have good food to eat,
Hope your sauce is extra sweet,
Hope your plate is full of meat,

Hope you have some fun with friends,
Hope your leftover turkey ends,
Hope your family relaxes and chills,
Hope your beverage never spills,

Hope your writings moves along,
Hope you learn a cool, new song,
Hope your school crawls off to die,
Hope you eat some pumpkin pie,

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Hope you have enough time to play,
Hope your Thanksgiving is really great,
Hope you don't get an empty plate!

:D Happy Thanksgiving, Will!

Hannah Banana said...

*writing

Sam Wick said...

Wow that poem was really cool,
I am totally mad at school.

My Thanksgiving should be alright,
Hope my tounge doesn't suffer a bite.

I hope my writing comes along,
Though some of my spelling may be rong.

Hope your Thanksgiving rules,
Even though you can't swim in the pools.

Happy T'givin' to all my homies!

Skullbearer22 said...

hey bonnie, awesome poem.

will- uuhhh, not so awesome poem.

happy thanksgiving!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Haha, well thanks, and to reply to what u said on the other post: yes, I'm the manager. Me and basketball do NOT go well together. We kinda had a thing in middle school, but I broke up the relationship. Now we're just friends. :D

i stink at basketball....

R u pretty good?

Skullbearer22 said...

yeah, I guess i'm pretty good. but mostly i've been lucky to get on some reeeaallyy good teams. last year, one of my teammates was ranked the sixth best freshman in all of texas. that was also the year that we won the national 14-and-under homeschool championships. sorry to bragg, but i'm still amazed that we won.

hope your thankgiving was awesome!

Hannah Banana said...

That's really cool!!

What position do you play? How do y'all practice if y'all are a homeschool team, if ya don't mind me askin?

My Thanksgivin was pretty good. We went to our cousin's house and played their wii and stuffed our faces. It was splendid. :) how was urs?

Skullbearer22 said...

my thanksgiving pretty good, but to answer your question, I play small forward/power forward depending on who we have on the court. the way we practice is we rent a reeeaallyy nice gym with 8 courts called League America, which we all have to help pay.

Hannah Banana said...

That's good. Did y'all go anywhere or have fam come in?

U mean ur a guard?

Skullbearer22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skullbearer22 said...

nah, I'm a forward.

for thansgiving we went to my Aunt's in spring (the city, not the season) and had pretty much everbody on my mom's side come in. there were few that came from michagan where my mom grew up.

Hannah Banana said...

...yeah, i have no idea what a forward is.

Like I said, me and basketball don't get along that great.

That's cool!! Was there anyone there your age to chill with?

Skullbearer22 said...

a forward is the 2nd or 3rd tallest guy on the team.

no, it kinda stinks i'm stuck between a bunch of older guys and a lot of younger girls.

Sam Wick said...

Just like on the way back from WV. All conversations turn to basketball.

Skullbearer22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skullbearer22 said...

ummm, will this is,like, the only conversation about basketball on your blog ever. soo, i don't think all conversations turn to b-ball

also we were talking about thansgiving too.

Skullbearer22 said...

ummm, will this is,like, the only conversation about basketball on your blog ever. soo, i don't think all conversations turn to b-ball

also we were talking about thansgiving too.

Skullbearer22 said...

dude, what's with your blog will? there is like an echo here.

Hannah Banana said...

1. There's girls on ur team?

2. WILL, HUSH UP!!! If u have a better topic fo convo, by all means, go ahead and suggest it so that we might step out of our limited basketball mindsets.
Otherwise...HOP OFF.

3. ... uuummm........OH! The echo has been known to follow people places...creepy cyber stalker.

4. Will, I'm just kidding. I hope I didn't cause you to burst into tears ... or flames, for that matter.

Skullbearer22 said...

hahahahaha, tell him bonnie!!
and don't apologize, he gets a lot worse from me. :)

and,no, there is not girls on my team. when is was talking about being "stuck between a bunch of older guys and a lot of younger girls" I was referring to ur question of "Was there anyone there your age to chill with?" which i assumed u meant about my thanksgiving.

yeah.....i'm not sure if that made sense but yeah, hope that clears it up.

Hannah Banana said...

I figured he knew I didn't really mean it, but i didn't want to sound too mean...

OOHHHH! yo veo. {i see}
So were u basically like bored after ur mind or did u get along wit the older dudes or younger girls?

Skullbearer22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skullbearer22 said...

it wasn't too bad, i for sure had fun. but I was definitely with the older dudes.

we had the 20-somethings in my cousins room talking about whatever and the 30-and-up in the tv room watching football. so, I kinda drifted back and forth. but it was cool.

so, that's enough about my thanksgivings, how was yours?

P.S. what language is "yo veo"

Hannah Banana said...

That's cool; I would be too. :P

Wow, by older i thought u meant like teenage. 20 is still cool, though. Drifting is always fun. :) Ya know, bein versatile and all that.

My thanksgiving was good, although it only verifies my theory that only my immediate family can make me thoroughly annoyed.


Yo veo is spanish. Do you take any other language classes?

Skullbearer22 said...

hahaha, that sounds interesting. how exatly can your immediate family make you "thoroughly annoyed"

no, I don't take any other language classes; I have wwwaaaayyy too much other school. (actually I'm kinda procrastinating right now...bad me)

Hannah Banana said...

I mean my sister is probably the only person i can stay mad at for a long period of time, but we never are around each other long enough for that to happen, so it's ok.

Thankfully my cousins don't live very close...my cousin1 {not using names to preserve their...um...dignity?} is a girl about a year younger than me, and she's like the anti-me. Not that there's a problem with not being like me; in fact, I'd go crazy if everyone was like me. It's just that she seemed to only want to talk about herself ALL the time. And I walked into her room and was attacked with pink and twilight.

Cousin2 is my sister's age, and not obsessed with twilight, which made getting along wit him a li'l easier.

I get along well with my cousins, and they're nice and I love them, but after so many hours of nonstop boasting...it gets a bit irritation.

U know what I mean?

Anyway...now that I've totally bored you to tears...

If you could take any language, what would it be?

PROCRASTINATORS, UNITE!
... tomorrow

Hannah Banana said...

*irritating. my bad. been outta school for a few hours and already my brain is mush.
must be the snow...

Skullbearer22 said...

*wondering how someone who lives in texas where snow is like a holiday cannot like snow*

ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!!! The snow was awesome!!!!! how could snow possibly make your brain feel like mush??!!!?!!

(And yes Will it was an appropiate time to use mutiple exclamation points and CAPS.)

Bonnie, I'm just kidding. I hope I didn't make you feel bad. I just rreeaallyy liked the snow...It's cool if you didn't like it.

Hannah Banana said...

NO NO NO! I love the snow!! I was correcting somethin bout irritation and then {hopefully} implied that the snow made my brain turn to mush. I love the snow. I went crazy takin pics!! It was AWESOME. We were in school when it happened and we got in fights, made snowangels and men, and had a basic freeday. It was my favorite day of the year so far.

Psh, please, it'll take a lot more than that to make me feel bad. :)

Where were u when it snowed?

Sam Wick said...

we were @ co-op and there was a massive snowball fight in the parking lot. we scraped snow off the cars, the grass, the car again, the plants, the grass...

Skullbearer22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skullbearer22 said...

my bad bonnie, I totally misread you. I got you now.

I know, the snow was amazing! it was really fun! even though none of us had gloves we still had a big snowball fight.

the highlight of the fight was when will stuck snow down this dude named Michael's shirt. it was hilarious!!!

how much snow did you get? (approximetly

Hannah Banana said...

Lol Will!

Ya! I was running errands in last period, and I rounded round the corner and got pegged in the face. And then i had to pass through the 4th graders's snowball fight like four times.

Once, my friend and I teamed up against my friend's brother and this freshman dude, and we had a war, ducking behind these tables on the deck.

Yeah, I stuffed some snow down my sister's shirt...

My hands turned red!!

We got enough to where there was a layer over pretty much everything.

If u have a facebook and wanna be friends, there's pics up.

What was ur fav part of the snow day?

Skullbearer22 said...

my fave part of the snow day waaaassss...ummmmm probably making a snowman wit my lil' sisters

thanks for da invite but unfortunately my mom won't let me get a facebook.

Hannah Banana said...

U have li'l sisters? {did we already talk about this?}

That's alright. I understand. Maybe I'll post em on blogger. ... maybe... if by miraculous intervention I overcome my laziness.

Skullbearer22 said...

yeah, I have lil sisters [unfortunately, jk :)] and no, I don't think we talked about. yeah my sisters are 12 and 8. the older is kind of annying but the younger one is cool.

i'm with you on being lazy. I have a science test in the morning that I should be doing :)

Hannah Banana said...

Haha..yeah...I totally forgot about this post. SORRY
Are you excited fo Christmas??? {u should reply on will's Christmas post}

Do u ever wish u had an older bro?

WILL I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE! :)

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis