John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 1
I left around 8:00 for Camp Strake in Conroe. Once there I walked around with my dad while he was trying to get things set up. While we were doing this we saw one of my assistant scoutmasters and had lunch with him. Me and my dad had already set up our tent and we went to a meeting where I saw my friend. We then went back to the campsite and waited for the rest of the troop to arrive. We talked for some time and then we found sticks and some scouts were playing with this tent steak bag filled with pinecones so we played base ball with it and a game called Winter Camp Lacrosse, Flick It, Fling It... There was also this tree that was going to fall over eventually so they cut it down. Did I mention that they cut it down IN OUR CAMPSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had enough firewood for the whole week and then some! And on the way down the tree KNOKED OVER ANNOTHER TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a blast and for dinner we had chop steak.

Day 2
My first day of classes. I went to Citizenship in the world, then Cit. Nation, then Lunch (BBQ sandwiches), then First aid, then Cit. Community. On my way back from camp I met up with three of my friends from the troop and a guy I didn't know from a different troop searching for Togater(the thing we had to find on the GPS scavenger hunt) they were hiking with a guy I didn't know. We all went and found Togater. We then went back to camp and got ready for dinner.

Day 3
Classes were the same. When me and five of my buddies went Togater hunting with the GPS this other kid came along. Two of my buddies decided we should bushwhack to the creek and then follow it to Togater. We ended up getting muddy, I got mud on my shoes, the back of my pants, and the back of my shirt. But we found him! We then got ready for dinner. And we watched Miracle for movie night.

Day 4
The same. We found Togater quicker, easier, and less muddy this time.

Day 5
Last day of classes. I got my hat branded with a C S and we looked for Togater (only me and three of my buddies this time). On the way back I got my brothers some bamboo sticks.

Day 6
We left around 11:00

1 comment:

Hannah Banana said...

Um...
Deja vu
This sounds familiar...
:)
Gee, I wonder why...
;)

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis