Don't you hate it when you can't think of anything to post. HEY!!! I POSTED!!!
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
9 comments:
Skull, Bonnie, if y'all say, "That's so random!" or something like that I'll. Um. Hm. let me think, I'll. Oh bugger. I'll do something.
Heehee. How's about "Haul out my sword and start banging away at you" ? And did you ever find out who skull was?
Yes. "Let's just pull out our swords and start banging away at each other! That will solve everything!"
"Oh! The heat!"
*Ching ching ching*
*Slash, stab, swing, slash*
So how was your day? I can't email right now because comcast is being stupid. AAARRRGGG! I can GET emails but I can't reply to them. It's the worst thing ever! AAARRRGGG!!!! COMCAST!!!! I WILL SUE!!!!
Comcast is stupid!
I KNOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG! I CAN'T SEND ANY EMAILS!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
*Sniff* Not fair!!!!
Post a Comment