John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ch. 1: The Awakening




This is the story of part of my life in Alagaesia.

The night was calm as Will , a young farm boy was hunting in the forests bordering Leona Lake (a large lake near Helgrind, the lair of the Ra'zak) he saw a large flying beast in the sky. While thinking it was a large game bird (as it matched the appearance of some in the moon light) he shot an arrow at it's side. Being the marksman he was it pierced the side of the beast and sent him hurtling to the ground. The creature shot up fifteen feet from the ground, but dropped the package it was carrying. Will went to investigate and the thing he found was unlike anything he had ever seen.

The mysterious cargo was bout one and a half feet long and a half foot wide. It was blue in color and would glow when Will would touch it. He took it home to have it examined by his father who knew much about those types of things. His father said it was a large gem and to sell it as it would bring no other profit. Will planned to sell it the next day so he took it to his room and looked at it for a long time. Then, it broke open with a blinding flash of light and he herd a voice say, "I have chosen you.", and then he blacked out.







When Will awoke he found that the egg(as it was not a stone) had hatched into a tiny, blue dragon as long as his forearm. The dragon was sitting there staring at him and so he reached out to touch it. When he touched it a burst of light shot out and a shock sent Will flying against the wall. When he came to he had silver covering the palm of his right hand. He tried to wash off the silver, but it would not come off.







Over the next week Will used all the resources available to find out about his new "pet", but it was of no avail. Then he went to the forests of Du Welenvarden where the elves live. He went to the Council of Elves and Riders to ask what the creature was. They said it was a dragon and it had chosen him to be its rider. These things perplexed him and he was sent to rider school where they said "All will be explained in time." And in time this was done. Will learned to fly his dragon (for Baladon as he named him had become very large) and to handle a sword with such ease his only challenge were the elves (for their speed made them almost invisible. In this time he also learned Magic and the Ancient Language. He was so skilled in flying that they gave him the name "Robin" as he was compared with birds in flight.







Chapter 2 will come in time...






15 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

My, my. A bit like Eragon. Nice. Cool story.

Sam Wick said...

I'm working on Ch. 2.

Hannah Banana said...

*laughing* You were Aragorn? Heehee...

Hannah Banana said...

*Still laughing; logging out xanga* Seriously, you were Aragorn?

Sam Wick said...

YES!!!!!!! GET OVER CHO SELF!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

*Listening to dad play "Approach my soul the mercy seat" on piano, humming softly*

Heehee...So how's the story coming along?

*Muffling laughter*

Hannah Banana said...

Did you know that 1 coulomb equals 6.25 times 10 to the 18th power of electrons?

*Humming "On Jordon's stormy banks I stand"*

Sam Wick said...

I love that song!!!!!! I am writing Ch. 2 write now. Almost done. You comming tonight?

Hannah Banana said...

Um...why wouldn't I? Yeah, I like that song too. I like Jordan better though. I always think of camping when I sing it. I love that feeling of singing songs around a campfire. You know what I mean?

Sam Wick said...

I meant Jordan!!!!!!!!! Hold on and let me post Ch.2...

Sam Wick said...

Ok. Please read.

Render MoonArrow said...

awesome.

now we know the origin of your wonderful Dragon!!

all to cool man.

all to cool.

Hannah Banana said...

All to cool?

Render MoonArrow said...

do not question the way I use words!!!!!!!

it means that everything he wrote is soo awesomely cool that i am forced to say: all to cool.

I have spoken!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Harumph. I shall question anything that goes unanswered! I was thinking you were meaning something like "You're all to cool for me"...or something...

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis