Unaware to Will, a guardian had been placed over him. This man was no man, but an elf, an elf of great age and knowledge. This elves name is Render, the rest of his name is known only by those he most trusts, and the few he trusts do not trust many. The elf was given the name "Moonarrow" as his arrows would glow like the moon when fired with magic. Render Moonarrow was also a Dragon Rider and had a Black dragon named Ancalagon. Ancalagon was a male dragon (as was Baladon) and had a black body and red wings. Render was always aware of Will's presence, but Will was never aware of his.
One day on on of his many outings, Will, who was now older and in the employ of the Varden (a secret organization who's mission was to defeat King Galbatorix) was at a dock loading smuggled goods into a ship headed for the Beor Mountains when an explosion blew the dock to splinters. Will called his dragon with his mind at the sight of hundreds of soldiers rushing at him and jumped on it's back when all of the sudden a cloaked figure jumped on the back of a black dragon. Not caring who he was, Will kept on fighting the enemies coming from all sides. When the soldiers were gone he turned to the cloaked figure and attacked him with fire and swords and magic. Then he heard a voice in his mind that said, "I am Render Monnarrow. I am here to help and protect you." "Ok, but you will have to explain...a lot." said Will in Render's mind.
As Render started to explain he said, "When you first came to the Council of Elves I was instructed to watch over you. I have been to ever one of your lessons, and every tine you stepped outside your door, I followed. You were never aware of these things because I blinded your mind to me. I am sorry, but I thought you would stop training if you found out. I now realize the secrecy is no longer a necessity so I would like to be your friend. May I have this privilege?" "Yes my friend. You will always be welcome."
And that is the story of how Will Robin met Render Moonarrow.
Ocean
13 years ago




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

66 comments:
Wow...that explains it. Good job.
Tyvm! First + (positive comment from you about my stories! I think I'm getting better.
What? I do positive comments all the time......I just like critiquing things, and the other times I thought you wanted me to critique...I agree with you on the latter statement...
tyvm again
Welcome. So...
*Waiting for something interesting to happen*
I'm waiting for your respose.
To what?
Wait, don't send him that pic yet.
...Don't send it yet.
Too late. Sorry. I'll send a better one if you like.
Too late. Sorry. I'll send a better one if you like.
No...I was just going to say don't tell him which is me and which is mickey...nvm then...
Too late again.
*sigh* Oh well. So did you read "Levi and the duel of greatness" yet?
Yes. And yours. Very good.
Thanks...no comments?
Ow...I think I got blisters from those shoes...
*Waiting, waiting...*
*Waiting, waiting...for the world to change...* Jk, jk...
It's not the shoes in and of themselves, it's the fact that I slip them on and off so often and the edge rubs against my heel..
I do that too! But I wear holes in mine. So I'm tring to do it less.
...Are you still there? Still breathing? ...Still alive?
*Humming* da, da, da, da, da...I'm alive!*
So you have no comments about our stories?
*Singing the rest of "All Around Me"*
Well?
*Glaring at IPC book*
I commented on at least one on our blog.
Mmm....*checking*
So...are you going to start commenting on every post you read?
Well I gtg now. See you at church. Ciao...
I'll try.
Hello??????? Don't leave me hanging!!!!! Come on!!!
Oh, I've left you! It's over! Jk. Tonight was fun. Little kids never cease to amaze me. Heehee...Man's face was hilarious. A man of few words. Heehee...
Hey, is there a part 3 coming?
cool.
you described my personality as an elf perfectly.
hey that pic looks strangely familiar.
Odd coinkidink?
Hey, I'm serious, is there a part 3?
Hello?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
...
...
...
HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
where the heck are ya!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!!??!!!???!!!???
Haha. I'm sorry. Will's not here right now. He's grounded until tomorrow but if you'll leave your name and comment after the beep, he'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
BEEP!
Yes!!! Of couarse there will be a part 3!!!!1
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLL
lLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllll
llalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaawacka!!!
Good. What's with the wackas?
have you ever heard of Fozzy Bear?
Oh just so ya Know I'm coming out as Warlock.
so this is Render Moonarrow.
just so ya know.
cool.
ey that is my music too.
strange minds think alike.
BWAHAHAH!!!!
No, but I have heard of Fuzzy Wuzzy {who wasn't fuzzy, was he?}
Why are you warlock?
Yeah...strange...minds...
~ Bonnie
Alright. I'm here. Let's talk.
I think /i'll write ch. 3 today. brb
COOOL!!!!!!
do it plz!!!!!!
Ok. I'll talk to Render instead. I wonder what Ch. 3 will be like...
Hey, we're having a PAR TAY at Render's, and you're invited. Just thought you ought to know. *goes to party*
Well...
Where is it?
Um....
I guess I will wait a little longer.
ya....
BYE BYE!
AGH!!!
where is the next Ch?!?!?!?
what the heck!!!!
if you don't write I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish!!!!
I have your Address!!!!!
EERR!!!!!
your going to need major medical attention when I'm done with you!!!
your going to live like a vegetable!!!! I'm serious!!!!
AGGGHH!!!!
I'll try to do it on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OFF MAN!!!!!!!!!
Rotfl. :)
{Rolling on the floor laughing}
Honestly, Will, it's about time...
OH HUSH UP! (jk) Good night btw. *leaves to get some milk*
Hahaha. NO! *steals milk* That's illegal! You can't have milk without cookies! *gives cookie* Good night!
Well now that YOU'VE touched my milk I don't want it! Hmp!
Fine, then I get my cookie back! *eating cookie, AND drinking milk*
Awesome.
you have chosen cerulean totally awesome!!!
It is so cool to see that pic in a bigger version.
I see you figured out how to make the auto play work.
Oh and you have the Narnia Widget.
cool!
WRITE....THE....NEXT...CHAP...TER!!!!!
did I say that slow enough?
I'm such a poser. Jk. I'm sick. Threw up alot.
*wince* Ew...grody...
How many times?
Buttons threw up today. I had to clean up after him. Maybe he got you sick.
Are ya going to die?
No I'll live. I threw up 5 time on Wednsday night.
Ok well...
Get well soon ya Dragon riding Freak!!!
Haha. I win. My record is 19 times in one day. *triumphant yet grossed-out smile* Bleh. Get well soon, sick donut. Gross...
Are you coming to church?
SICKO!!!
Get a life!
JK
Are you? Are you? Are you? ARG!
Post a Comment