John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ch. 3: The Edge of the World

It was any normal day aboard the cruise ship Masquerade on the clear day it was to set sail. The crew prepared for the voyage the day before and were lounging on deck. "What's that?" said the cook. "Just a rain cloud." said the bowman. "But it's so small." replied the cook. Then lightning shot out of the cloud and hit the water next to the boat. "Get out there!" said a voice in Will's mind. Then a man cloaked in black burst from the hold, "Get off the ship or suffer the wrath Sparrow and Moonarrow!" "You and what army said the cook to the cloaked figure (he would've been scarred had he not been so lazy). "This army!" said the man in black as hundreds of blue glowing figures appeared on deck and Baladon burst from the water, shooting fire all over the deck. "Run for your lives!" shouted the crew as they swam into the bay, "They must be the army of evil!"





"Well done my friend." said another hooded man standing next to Will. "Then were off?" replied Will. "Yes, if you have the map." "Of coarse! Do you think I'd leave it, Render?" "No, I guess not." "Then let's go! Wait, the name. We should change it." "But to what?" said Render. "How about the Golden Dawn?" So they used magic to carve the name in red on the side of the ship. Then they made a field around the ship so that the ship would move without stop to their destination.



After being at sea for quite some time (about an hour to be specific) Render asked where they were going, "To the edge of the world!" said Will. Render broke out laughing. "The edge of the world! Come on Will, be realistic! No one has ever made it to the edge of the world and come back!" That's because they didn't have magic!" said Will. "What makes you think we'll even get there?" Because we already are." said Will.



There was a huge waterfall where the water dumped off the edge into the nothingness below. And there were huge birds all in the sky the size of a dragon and larger. "This is amazing!" said Render. "I couldn't have imagined it in a hundred years! I wish we could stay here, but we can't. How do we get back?" "By going over the edge of coarse!" said Will to the terrified Render. "Are you insane!?" said Render, ready to contain Will in a magical box. "You will telleport us as soon as we scare ourselves silly!" "Ok, but if we die I'll..." You'll do what you'll be dead!" interrupted Will. "Your right." said Render. They sailed the ship to the edge and went over the side. Then a flash of light and they were back at the docks with the ship at the marina. "But, why..you" then Render said "I would just hate to lose such a pretty ship. so they ended the day with a trip to dinner and went back to their campsite to rest for another day of excitement.



14 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Hey. That was cool. When's the next one?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Heck Give a guy a brake. At least he wrote one in the first place!

Really good will

Very nice.

Yo!

Dude!

Wow!

Man!

Calabunga!

Righteous!

Hannah Banana said...

Jw...

Sam Wick said...

OMG!!!!! I am sooo mad @ u for saying that BONNIE!!!!!!! ARG!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

?

OY! Me word!

Hannah Banana said...

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Hannah Banana said...

For saying ... what?

Sam Wick said...

OMG!!! For asking when the next is & what do I need 2 appreciate you for anyway!!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!!! Jk.

Hannah Banana said...

...appreciate me for being your friend and NOT blackmailing you!

Hannah Banana said...

Dude...stop OMGing. Just...stop.

Sam Wick said...

OMG!!!!! What could you use as blackmail anyway!!!!! OMG!!!! I will not stop!!!! OMG!!!

Hannah Banana said...

*wincing* Dude...no. Just...no.

And TRUST ME, I have ways. Like remember that story that Flint told me in the park? I have that. And I have resources and inside connectins. Trust me. I have people.

Sam Wick said...

Comment on my other posts plz.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Hey...

Where.. is the love?

What happened to peace?

where is the compassion?

where is the caring people?

what ever happened to happiness and joy?

settle...

rejoice that U have each other...

Chill....

and yo will.

Gosh is just a subsitute word that is used so people can say the lords name in vein with a light heart.

Be careful of what u say.

And i know i have pretty bad habits too but i am learning and practicing and controlling my behavior when it comes to language.

Just relax yall.

there be NOTHING to be worrying about. just how much relaxing U will have coll?

*Peacefully thinking and lounging in a comfortable chair with flip flops and a Coka-cola.*

yall just need to lay back and forget about tension.

let all the stiffness just flow away..

there be no mistakes no worries.

Akoomma Mattada!

That laid back Elf.

~Render Moonarrow~

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis