John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Iowa State Tests

I: Integrated

O: Obnocious

W: Whining

A: Aplication

Test.


I HATE THE IOWA TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!! IT'S DRIVING ME UP THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TIMED STANDEREDISED TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

*cough* Yes. *cough* You DO need help!

Jk. Whatup? How was your day?

Sam Wick said...

HORRID!!!!!!!! MISSERABLE!!!!!!! TERRIFYING!!!!! But, getting better....

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Um...

Do not freak out There is so much more ahead!

fun stuff!

Hannah Banana said...

Hey! *wave* Whatup? For real?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Me?

well I just got la Biology Final done!

Bonnie yer going to be mad!

It was so easy!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Ok, so how were y'all's days?

*frustrated scream* Will! I strongly dislike this verification thingie!!!! I messed up twice already!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Why would I be mad that it was easy? I'm cool with that...

I'm kind of mad that I don't get a quarter for beating this guy on history test because he beat me on an IPC test, but oh well.

Sam Wick said...

Biology IS easy! I've got a semester exam comming up!

Hannah Banana said...

*evil grin*

My semesters are over. :) Last day tomorrow!!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Today is stressful i just want a quite day but not today!

Hannah Banana said...

Ooh....that bad? I'm sorry...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

It just no happen!

Frustrating!

Hannah Banana said...

Oh. Not coll.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Yo will it take forever for yo to type here!

i mean the classification is a bad deal!

Hannah Banana said...

I KNOW! I HATE IT! WILL PLEASE FIX IT! PLEASE! I'll give a quarter.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Yo I no know if he is still here!

Hannah Banana said...

*searching for Will; finding pile of bones*

I'm sorry...Will is no longer with us...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

That sicko!

What a host to just leave us like this!

Hannah Banana said...

*crossing arms*

Shall we go somewhere w/o a verification?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Yes just to make Him mad!

I shall make a new post on me blog k

Sam Wick said...

I'll take your quarter, but no changey! I like it soooooooo no change, sorry. G2g. See you soonish.

Sam Wick said...

I'll take your quarter, but no changey! I like it soooooooo no change, sorry. G2g. See you soonish.

Sam Wick said...

I'll take your quarter, but no changey! I like it soooooooo no change, sorry. G2g. See you soonish.

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. Be right there. *throwing ice at Will if he's here and leaving*

Hannah Banana said...

...ookkk then...ciao.

No money for you; you didn't change it! *Leaving*

Render MoonArrow said...

Yo like dat!?!?!?

weird!

it is such a hassle!

Really!

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis