I went to Ruby Tuesdays and had their Bison Bacon Cheeseburger!!! Yes that's right! I ate BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
7 comments:
Wow. Good for you. I had a bagel.
Mmmm.
We're bringing brownies tonight. Yum! I can smell them. Mmmm...warm...
Sicko!
I saw on the menu of this place (I don't remember where it was) it was a kangaroo burger! I'm not joking!
Hey! Marisa! Could you "invite me" to view your blog 'cause I can't and I want to. Nuff said.
Sure, but I'll have to ask Render for your email address to send you an 'invatation.' He does have it right?
Yeah, but you need the one I use for my username sooooooooo I'll e-mail Render & give it to him to give it to you!
The one that's almost the same as mine?
Post a Comment