The Aorta {Ay-or-ta} is the largest artery in the body.
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
3 comments:
No way no way.
that is correct.
hay will. nice to stop by the ol blog.
that video was the coolest race I've ever seen.
I've seen one race of some identically trait. this viper races against a viper jet.
it's really cool.
well I'm going to look at the rest of your blog since I have not been here in a while.
BTW I'm taking biology this year and we are learning about the heart and the Aorta is the largest artery in the body so you're correct.
that Magic Elf
~Render Moonarrow~
BTW. I've added your site to my blog finally.
Post a Comment