Here's my essay. I've spent half the day on it. My mom helped some. Here it is. Enjoy!
The Tyrannosaurus Rex was a large and fearsome beast of ancient times. Whether or not this tyrant of the dinosaurs was a terrifying predator, a monstrous scavenger, or both is debatable. Although slow, the T-Rex’s sense of smell was very keen.
Frightening and mammoth, the Tyrannosaurus was a force to be reckoned with. From head to tail the Tyrant Lizard was twenty feet long. Five feet long and highly impregnable, the skull of this behemoth was very powerful. Amazingly the jaw of the Tyrannosaurus could stretch to consume up to five hundred pounds of its meal in one bite. Housed in this mighty jaw, the teeth of this beast were seven inches long, serrated, and were replaced by new teeth when damaged. Surprisingly, their arms were as long as that of a human and were too short to even put food in their mouths. Although the T-Rex’s legs were huge, it only ran about fifteen miles per hour.
Chilling and large, the giant known as the Tyrannosaurus Rex was truly a monster. Although it could not run quickly, it was strong and dangerous. The body of this marvel of God’s creation says that it could be a scavenger, a hunter, or a mix of both. Until we can gather enough evidence to determine which it will remain a mystery.
Ocean
13 years ago




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

11 comments:
Who is this?
Well your essay as good. I like the T-Rex they are my favorite Dino.
~Render Moonarrow~
Yeah, I echo Render: who dat? Nice essay. Man...five hundred pounds in one bite? *shudder* and I thouhgt I had a big mouth!
And seven inch teeth. I want one for a pet. I could ride it to campouts and be king of CTF.
Do I know you lefobserver?
no i don't think you do.
he is from some other county..
any way you would be king of ctf.
Psh, who needs a lizard to be king?
Why thank you for that enlightening comment. Such profound wisdom! Wherever do you come up with such poetic jewels of language?
Shut it! JK
*shutting door with blank look on face*
Post a Comment