John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fact Related to Biology #1

I got my biology report card last Thursday and...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I MADE A 100 AVERAGE FOR THIS QUARTER!!! AND MY AVERAGE FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER WAS 99, MY AVERAGE FOR THE SECOND QUARTER WAS 100, AND MY AVERAGE FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER WAS 99.5!!!!!

19 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Yea. That's great.

Render MoonArrow said...

Congrats Will. Some a thinking going on in your Pirate Brian of yours.

Sam Wick said...

I have a lot going on in my head. Espessially when I'm in the air when I jump. I like it when my mind races. Congrats on turning onety-six(16).

Sam Wick said...

I have a lot going on in my head. Espessially when I'm in the air when I jump. I like it when my mind races. Congrats on turning onety-six(16).

Hannah Banana said...

*confused look...*

Render MoonArrow said...

uM=M

THATS GREAT DARN IT *turns Caps lock off*

there we go

thank you and thank you again.

Hannah Banana said...

No prob. Wait, what are we talking about again?!?!

Render MoonArrow said...

I don't remember!!

I feel Dizzy

*floats away like a bubble*

Render MoonArrow said...

new post please

Sugar_Pea said...

Yes PLEASE!! Man for nagging on me to blog looks like I have to do some nagging now! WILL POST PLEASE!! (I said please)

Render MoonArrow said...

Since ya got a new Template and all you really need to post.

Render MoonArrow said...

Hey will!!!

did I miss anything at Scouts yesterday???

We Had a guest over for Dinner last night so we couldn't come to scouts.

Hannah Banana said...

See? SEE? SEEEE? Ok, WILL ROBIN, you are not sentenced to death if you do not write BY TOMORROW BECAUSE YOU NAG ALL OF US but now look whose turn it is to do some nagging! And by death I mean virtually, of course.
*walks up to floating Render with needle...*

Render MoonArrow said...

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*POP!!!!!*

Hannah Banana said...

*colleting candy from Render pinata.*

Render MoonArrow said...

hey save some for me!!

Hannah Banana said...

*Stops stuffing face with jelly bellies and turns around guiltily, holding up a half-eaten chocolate bunny* Heh-heh...oops... *Jack-runs away*

Sam Wick said...

Peas, you ain't got no room to talk. You go like three months w/ out posting. And Render, you went like six!

Hannah Banana said...

Aha, but I don't! So I speak for everyone when I say, "BLOG! NOW!" Well...all the cavemen, at least.

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis