I was camping this weekend and now that I'm back at home I realize that camping is soooo much better that the boring old city. If any disagree feel free to say that in your comment.
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
I was camping this weekend and now that I'm back at home I realize that camping is soooo much better that the boring old city. If any disagree feel free to say that in your comment.
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
4 comments:
I love camping. Um...what's with the code thing?!?! It's annoying me!
It's to keep away comments that peps just automatically send out. Like the one that "lefobserver" did. Camping was so fun! My friend was climbing up a log at a 45 degree angle, over a small creek, over a gorge, with the highest about 10 ft above the ground.
Ahuh. So why didn't you? That sounds like fuuuunnnn!
I don't think anything can be compared to camping so no camping is awesome.
but i like air conditioning.
so I don't like to camp for to long.
were did ya go?
Post a Comment