I got some new music (Third Day: Revelation) so just pick the one you like and listen!
TTYL
~Will
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
16 comments:
Coolness. Arg...Chair isn't answering her phone. *low growl*
GGGGGGRRGRGRGRGRRRRRR!!!!!
Arg...I know!! Itunes is being mean! It's "not recognizing my usb device"...ARg...
ARG!! AND NOW IT WON'T TURN ON!!!! *head exploding* iTUNES I WILL SUE YOU!!!!
chill with the growling,people!
Sorry. *sigh* I'm just frustrated. But don't worry; itunes finally worked.
NO!!! GROWLING IS GOOD LUNG EXERCISE AND IT HELPS WITH DIAFRAGM CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
HA HA HA!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DAT SKULLDUDE!??!!!
JK
You know what else it REALLY good lung exercise? Screaming. That means schlitterbon, horror films, little siblings, and itunes are all a plus! *screaming at sibling* Yes, that IS a light switch, now turn it back on; I can't read my book!! Anyway...whatup?
PS. hi, skullbearer
What up?
What up with you?
Hm? What?
nada,you?
Nothing worth mentioning. *yawn* ... *light bulb goes off* wait a minute...do you have a blog?
Post a Comment