Books I've read so far. 6/6/08
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian

![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
9 comments:
I think I've read the next one too.
You know that the magicians nephew is first? Actually... you have them all out of order. You really need to read them right.
Ha! You tell him, girl! jk
Maybe he's not going cronologically...
I have mine in order wrong. I'll read MN eventually.
I'm just going to read them before the movies come out. That seems to work for me...
I'm about half way through Dawn Treader.
Goo for you. You like it so far?
Will, I think you have it right in the order that they were written, but not in chronological order
p.s.remembered my password!
So you're the dude Will always talks about. Oh, the things we've heard about you...
jk
I think he's right, Will.
Post a Comment