Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
2 comments:
YOU HAD SOME OUT OF A GLASS BOTTLE?!?!?! AHHHH! I almost had some...but I poured it out of the bottle and into a cup. *sniffle*
You're growing distant...
...a dwarf? Yeah. There you go. one time we went to that LotR exibit in the museum place and they said I was either a tall dwarf or a short orc...
HA! HAHAHA! Poor Chair...
I thought you'd left, Levi... ;)
...you did you...hair...like...*slaps head* Don't do that again. I can picture it now...don't do that.
75 CENTS FOR A COKE?
MONSTER!?!?! 50 CENTS FOR A MONSTER?!?!?! WHY DID YOU NOT DRINK THAT MONSTER? THAT IS A BARGAIN!! MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psh...you burp 4's.
Well...that was interesting...
Ok, I'll give you some credit. That last burp was a 5.
Those Burps were ANNOYING! I wanna kill something!
Beware Hamsters! I will bight your heads Off!
Post a Comment