John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Monday, September 1, 2008

Funny Story

Ok. Here's a story about how I broke my headphones.

I bought a cheep (99 cent) pair of ear buds from Academy a long time ago. I would pull on the wire to get them out of my ears. As you can imagine they eventually broke. Now I have to buy a new pair because the ones that came with my CD player stink.

30 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

Dat just sad... S-A-D Sad...

Are you not happy that I kan spell???

Sam Wick said...

I know. I got the new ones. Using them now. They ROCK! Sonys

Marina said...

Wow. That stinketh like soy sauce sallad.

Marina said...

*salad

Render MoonArrow said...

His sony Head phones don't "Stinketh"!!!

What wrong wit yo!!!???!?!??!?!

What wrong with getting new Head phones?!?!??!

You jealous??!?!?!?

Hannah Banana said...

*points and laughs at Will*
...wait...I mean....
*in I-really-do-care voice*
I'm sorry for your loss.

On the upside, congrads on your new ones!!

Heehee, nice, Marissa.

Hannah Banana said...

Oh...well...that sounded kind of mean...sorry.

Marina said...

Well. Sorry. I meant it stinks that his others broke. What's wrong with you?

Stinketh- Zachary's old word for stink. He doesn't say it anymore though.

Render MoonArrow said...

*Is here*

Waiting fer Levi La Frenzied Freak.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

nutin vary now here just the
brisingr

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

i meen new

Render MoonArrow said...

"New"

There is a lot of new posts...

Render MoonArrow said...

"Mean"

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

but there all the same thing

Render MoonArrow said...

They are?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

just kidding Darla

Render MoonArrow said...

Yeah Darla!

HEE HEE!

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Darla haaaaa heeeeeee hoooow hooow
hooow hhaaaaaaaa hheeeeee
hooowhooow hhee hhaaa haaa heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Render MoonArrow said...

AGH! Levi is having a Laughing attack!

*Stuffing cupcakes in Levi's mouth!*

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

wwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
wwwwwwwyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
cupcakes!!!!! wy!!!!!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

It helps when you laugh to stuff Cupcakes in your mouth now swallow Sharleen!

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ko ko ko ko ok omsqsqxxqqqfftthghqqxxaaghghjfdghhg sdhfjghghfjd

Render MoonArrow said...

Sharleen.... You need to work on your ABC's...

Man dat is a nightmare!

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

im sorry cassandra

Render MoonArrow said...

It is ok Sharleen. I forgive you...

Render MoonArrow said...

NO SWALLOW THIS CUPCAKE!

*Stuffing more Cupcakes down Sharleen's Gullet*

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

thanks cassandra

Render MoonArrow said...

Sorry what did I say?

*Stuffing more Cupcakes down Sharleen's Gullet*

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

good by dog im done for to day but i may come back some day.

Render MoonArrow said...

Some day?

Yo mean some Month...

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis