There was an explosion down the road from my house last night and I got this picture to prove it!!!
Just kidding! Ha ha. The real announcement is that the 19Th and the 26Th won't work for the movie night. Sorry. We will work it out eventually.
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
There was an explosion down the road from my house last night and I got this picture to prove it!!!
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
3 comments:
YES WE WILL!
Shiny Picture!
I second Render's words. As far as I know, I don't have like anything planned any weekend next month.
Yeah, third it. Two up?
Post a Comment