Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
6 comments:
GOOFY GOOBER! YEAH ROCK ON!
YEAH CAMERA!
INDIANA JONES HAT YEAH!
MEMORY CARD YEAH!
ANSWERS QUESTIONS YEA!
I Try.
Ice Cream awesome!
I would play around with a Snake all la time!
No hair??? CREEPY!!!!
SWEET! That was an ok movie. Clone wars was good!
IT IS A DARK QUESTION!
I AGREE We no know it!
TREE HOUSE! YEAH!
Spit it out! WHO???
AWESOME ANSWER! (FOOD)
Yep Just eating is Boring!
T-Rex Eat yo man! Yo no know dat???
Golden Retriever! Or Shepperd!
GPS GPS GPS! SURVIVOR MAN!
COOL ROOM! Magazines! YEA!
Bowl Chair! Put Cherrios in it!
Knock yourself out is not a Question!
But dat would be cool though!
YEAH! BON-FIRE RUDE! HEE HEE!
Swab Stick! YEAH! *English says Hi*
No Trashing the queen!
BEETLES! Monkeys?
CRUMPETS!!?!??! *Choking*
Duh! Micheal Phelps!
Johnathan... *Thinking* Horton Hears a Who!
Nastia Lukian!!??!?
I like Shawn Johnson better!
Blind Him Cpt. Light!
School? Back to the Old Grind?
Bloody Books! YEAH!
SICK!
Gro...Gross!
Yep They run around holding their intestines! It SICK!
*Listening To Story Spoiler*
Okie Dokie?
YEAH! Cherrio!
Savvy?
YEAH! YEAH! AWESOME! TOTALLY!
WOW!
I knwo. I need to make them more funny. I need a guest speaker. Hmmmmm....... Like the new pic from Rob?
*anime eyes* Your voice....hehe...
I LOVE SNAKES!!!!!!!
HAH! Render...bald...hehe...
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I wanna be a guest speaker!!
Oh, I like mixing things up. :D
lol, you're like the only person who says "gee" in real life that I know...
OY! HEY! You didn't do a survival island scenar-- oh...
lol, because you WOULD be the one to knock yourself out...
Yeah...sorry for being rude...*eye roll*
ACK! ACK! ACK! Did you just call Swab Stick "love" ?!?! *passes out*
Hehehehehe, lol, that's funny. His head gets blown off...
Cheerio? That's so Chair... *wonders if Marissa will come by and get that*
Yeah audio post!
Yeah, I know. :)
Yes they are. :)
I did not ask you questions... oops...
Yeah. Nice. :)
I love ice cream!!!
Oh yeah! Totaly with the snake!
Thank you. :) I would have to see the others first...
That tree house was so awesome!!!
My mom won't let me do anything else while I'm eating.
*giggle* that'd be cool to be on a t-rex.
Me no need no surviver person!
Which part be that? Queen size loft bed??? Sweet!!!
Oh yeah, I know those!
Oh! I'll knock you out for you! jk
I'll knock myslef out.
*knocking self out* Ouch...
Ike is comeing soon.
Totally Shawn Johnson!!!
Basilcally your all about England?
Any thing besides something from England? No... England is coll.
Phelps? Yeah, that's what I thought.
My sis watched the horton hears a who the other day. The old one.
Yeah She's pretty awesome.
4th?!?!
Lol! That would have been funny!
Yeah, I wish I could do the Starting points class... Isn't Levi doing that? Well this other girl at church. Her dad is teaching it.
Ok, wierd... I didn't know that was possible.
*plugging ears* No wait, I want to hear it! No I don't! Yes I do! No I don't!
Cheerio! Yum!!!
Post a Comment