Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull comes out October 14th!!!!!!
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull comes out October 14th!!!!!!
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
10 comments:
...no comment.
*Not surprised*
Ya know usually when a movie does bad in theaters it is sent to sell for DVD and VHS super quick.
I am guessing dat what happened to this movie.
*nodding* That happens. If it's REALLY bad, they don't even put it in theaters and take it straight to dvd and vhs.
Haha! Yeah. I still havn't seen any of them.
One day, Marissa. One day. SOME DAY....eventually...one day. Not two. One. *shuts up*
Thank you SO much. JK I got up at 5 this morning! Marina, don't worry, Chair, Flint, and I haven't seen it either. And it didn't look THAT bad. It did look bad though. :-/
Voice of Doom:
Never! it will never happen!
JK!
OR AM I??!?!?!??!?!?
*Poking the Deleted Comment*
Ooh! Sticky!
HEE HEE!
just kiding Darla
Post a Comment