For those of you that don't know me and my family (my grandmother, mom, dad, and two bros.) went to Disney World last month. It was the first time I had been ever ! Itall started on a Saturday. We got up around 7:00 I think. We had packed our bags the day before so we got some things to entertain us in the car while my dad put the luggage carrier on the roof of the car (that's right we drove). We then left at 9:00 or 9:30 and we live in texas so we drove fourteen hours minimum to Tallahassee,FL where we stayed for the night. We went through East Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and finally Florida. I'll spare you most of the details of our trip. I was cramped for most of the trip and I watched movies on our portable DVD player. I must have watched Pirates of the Caribbean three or Four times. I can quote most of the movie . We arrived at the front gate to Walt Disney World at 5:00 or 6:00 and checked in to our hotel. They didn't send us our tickets in the mail so we had to go to Disney's MGM Studios (my favorite park) to get them. We then went back to the hotel and went to bed.
Next: part 2 Disney's MGM Studios
Captain Will Robin




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

1 comment:
One of my hands smells like vanilla. Wierd, huh?
Post a Comment