(If you haven't read parts one through three this probably won't make sense so please read them.)
My family want to Disney World in September and I am now blogging about it.
This is day four of Disney merriment: Magic Kingdom. We got to MK at about 8:00 a.m. We then went to stroller rental and headed to the Crystal Palace a restaurant where you eat breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends.
We then went to Adventure Land! In Adventure Land we went to the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House, very different from the one in the book might I add. We then went to Jungle Cruse full of anamatronic animals and cheep, but hilarious humor. We also raced the little r/c boats they had outside the ride. After that we went to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, it was one of my favorites.
We then went to Frontier Land and we rode Splash Mountain, My little brother hated it. After that we went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, another of my faves. We either went to Country Bears this day or the next.
We journeyed on to Liberty something or other.In that section of the park we went to The Haunted Mansion and The Hall of Presidents.
We left that area and went to Fantasy Land and we rode the It's a Small World ride (I did not like it). We went to lunch and then rode the Peter Pan ride.
We then went to Tomorrow Land. We rode the Indy Speedway (really fun), Space Mountain (fun, kind of scary, and pretty jerky), and Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (really really fun).
We then went back to Fantasy Land and rode the Winnie the Pooh ride (fun).
We then rode Cinderella's Enchanted Carousel and got soaked leaving(I think). We rode the ferry back as supposed to the monorail we rode up.
Captain Will Robin
Next; Day 2: The return of Magic Kingdom
My family want to Disney World in September and I am now blogging about it.
This is day four of Disney merriment: Magic Kingdom. We got to MK at about 8:00 a.m. We then went to stroller rental and headed to the Crystal Palace a restaurant where you eat breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends.
We then went to Adventure Land! In Adventure Land we went to the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House, very different from the one in the book might I add. We then went to Jungle Cruse full of anamatronic animals and cheep, but hilarious humor. We also raced the little r/c boats they had outside the ride. After that we went to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, it was one of my favorites.
We then went to Frontier Land and we rode Splash Mountain, My little brother hated it. After that we went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, another of my faves. We either went to Country Bears this day or the next.
We journeyed on to Liberty something or other.In that section of the park we went to The Haunted Mansion and The Hall of Presidents.
We left that area and went to Fantasy Land and we rode the It's a Small World ride (I did not like it). We went to lunch and then rode the Peter Pan ride.
We then went to Tomorrow Land. We rode the Indy Speedway (really fun), Space Mountain (fun, kind of scary, and pretty jerky), and Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (really really fun).
We then went back to Fantasy Land and rode the Winnie the Pooh ride (fun).
We then rode Cinderella's Enchanted Carousel and got soaked leaving(I think). We rode the ferry back as supposed to the monorail we rode up.
Captain Will Robin
Next; Day 2: The return of Magic Kingdom




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

5 comments:
I haven't read it yet, but are you on? Go to xanga.
Ok, now you seriously need to read Kingdom Keepers. You seriously do. At the Haunted Mansion did you see the eyes that moved on the tombstone outside with the face? I remember we would always get stuck when we passed the crystal ball. It was all like "The spirits are messing witht the controls. Please remain in your seats" or something. Haha, Nic hated Splash Mountain. That's hilarious. It was always one of my favorites. I have always loved Space Mountain, even when I was little and had to stand on tip-toes to get into the ride. I have a story about that...but it's better told in person. You spelled cheap wrong. I remember some safari ride in Animal Kingdom. I remember I always sat on the side that leaned when the truck was going over the alligator bridge. I screamed. Pirates of the Caribbean. Awesome. I need to go back and see the new characters that they've added. TTYL.
~ Bonnie
Awww you didn't like space mountain. I love that ride. I will not go on rockin' rollercoaster though.
Are you kidding? I LOVE rockin' roller coaster!
Blogspot messed up my fox. :(
Post a Comment