This is the third day of Disney fun when we went to Epcot (one of my least favorite parks ). So we left around 7-ish I think. Anyway we go there and rented a stroller, after that my mom sped in front of us and started walking with her eyes glued (and I mean super glued like a piece to a model tank) to her map. We (She) were trying to find Soar'n. When we got to Soar'n the wait was too long so we got some fast-passes and left Soar'n. After that we went to, well we didn't really know so I convinced my parents to go to Mission Space Space Space. Now on Mission Space Space Space you can do "green less intense training" or "orange more intense training". I chose orange. The ride is really cool and I'll give you one detail, on orange it feels like you're being thrust into your seat. Then we went to The Seas with Nemo and Friends I think it's overrated and the line is WAY too long, but it was fun. Next we went to a character greeting thing for my little brother, but I took pictures with the characters to. Then we went to either Test Track then Soar'n or Soar'n then Test Track . On Test Track you sit in a car while it dose vehicle wear and tear tests. On Soar'n you sit in a "glider" and "take off", it lifts you up with a big screen in front of you and the things move a little (but it feels like a lot) and they make you feel like you're there. After that we went back to the hotel.
Next: Day 4 Magic Kingdom
Captain Will Robin
Next: Day 4 Magic Kingdom
Captain Will Robin




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

2 comments:
How do you do that voting thing?
NVM.
Post a Comment