This looks so much fun! I wish I was there.
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
5 comments:
Haha. Funny.
I wish I was there under certain conditions:
1. I cannot be alone. No way. Horror story situation.
2. I get to bring my cat, my laptop, my mp3 (if I can find it), and my blankey. Wait! No! I don't have a blankey! Nooo! You didn't hear that.
3. I get to bring chocolate and a oack of gum.
4. I have to be within less than a mile's distance from the nearest town, city, or un-cannibalistic society.
...Um, and I think that's about it...Oh, and my cell! Yeah, then I would be able to survive the night. :)
~ Bonnie.
Oh come on.
It's true. I'm a coward. I'd go INSANE by myself. Maybe if Charity and Mickey came... Then I'd be fine... :)
We're not allowed to bring cells camping in me troop...
Post a Comment