Hidden Mickeys!!!!!! And a Star Wars prop.
Totem Pole
As you all know I went to Disney World last month. I am now in the process of telling you all about it.
Now this is day two of Disney World fun the day we went to Disney's MGM Studios (let's just call it MGM). MGM is my favorite park in Disney World. First we went to the stroller rental place (no it's not a ride ) to get a stroller for my little brother. After that we went to see what time the next Indiana Jones stunt show was. We needed to kill time until the next show so we went to "Sounds Dangerous" a show-type-thing where you sit down, put on some headphones, and watch a screen (Except for the several minutes you spend in almost total darkness. Oops. Did I not mention that? ). You listen to what's going on through the headphones and when the lights go off you kind of feel like you're actually there. When it's done you can do other things like this sound room which is just like the main thing except no screen. We then went to the Star Tours (it's a Star Wars ride). In the ride you wait in a line (even the line is ever Star Wars themed) then you get to the doors to enter the actual ride and you watch a safety video (Star Wars themed I might add). You then enter the ride, (it's a lot like a Air Force flight simulator) sit down and buckle your seat belts, occasionally someone will be talking on one of the small screens in the ride. Then this "window" in the front of the ride-ship-thing opens and you see a robot who is your pilot. The big seen in the front of the "ship", you then take off and the whole ride tilts and shifts with the video on the screen. We exited through the gift shop at which I bought a Star Wars iron-on-patch. Next (We still needed to kill time) we went to The Muppet's Show in 3-D! It was so cool and fun and the 3-D effects were really good! After that was over we went to the Indiana Jones stunt show, but we missed the time and said if we came back at so and so we would get VIP seats.
We left for lunch at Whispering Canyon in Fort Wilderness Lodge. We then went back to MGM and we stayed really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really late. When we first got back to MGM we went to Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show. There were cars doing 180° drifts, 360° drifts, forward jumps, backwards jumps, and much much more. It was totally wicked cool! After it was over we went to the Indiana Jones stunt show it was really cool. We then went to some stores and then we went to what I call The Crossroads of Thrill (it's where the way to The Tower of Terror and The Rock'n Roller Coaster intersect). I wasn't sure if I wanted to ride The Tower of Terror so my dad rode it and told me what it was like. I still kinda didn't want to go on it so we rode Star Tours. Then we went back to The Crossroads of Thrill and I still wasn't sure so I told my mom I would ride it if she would. So we (me, my mom, and my dad) rode it and IT WAS SO WICKED COOL FLIPP'N AWSOME!!!!!!!! You were only held in by a seat belt across your waist. We then had dinner and went back to the hotel.
Next : Par t 3 Epcot (part 1)
Captain Will Robin
Now this is day two of Disney World fun the day we went to Disney's MGM Studios (let's just call it MGM). MGM is my favorite park in Disney World. First we went to the stroller rental place (no it's not a ride ) to get a stroller for my little brother. After that we went to see what time the next Indiana Jones stunt show was. We needed to kill time until the next show so we went to "Sounds Dangerous" a show-type-thing where you sit down, put on some headphones, and watch a screen (Except for the several minutes you spend in almost total darkness. Oops. Did I not mention that? ). You listen to what's going on through the headphones and when the lights go off you kind of feel like you're actually there. When it's done you can do other things like this sound room which is just like the main thing except no screen. We then went to the Star Tours (it's a Star Wars ride). In the ride you wait in a line (even the line is ever Star Wars themed) then you get to the doors to enter the actual ride and you watch a safety video (Star Wars themed I might add). You then enter the ride, (it's a lot like a Air Force flight simulator) sit down and buckle your seat belts, occasionally someone will be talking on one of the small screens in the ride. Then this "window" in the front of the ride-ship-thing opens and you see a robot who is your pilot. The big seen in the front of the "ship", you then take off and the whole ride tilts and shifts with the video on the screen. We exited through the gift shop at which I bought a Star Wars iron-on-patch. Next (We still needed to kill time) we went to The Muppet's Show in 3-D! It was so cool and fun and the 3-D effects were really good! After that was over we went to the Indiana Jones stunt show, but we missed the time and said if we came back at so and so we would get VIP seats.
We left for lunch at Whispering Canyon in Fort Wilderness Lodge. We then went back to MGM and we stayed really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really late. When we first got back to MGM we went to Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show. There were cars doing 180° drifts, 360° drifts, forward jumps, backwards jumps, and much much more. It was totally wicked cool! After it was over we went to the Indiana Jones stunt show it was really cool. We then went to some stores and then we went to what I call The Crossroads of Thrill (it's where the way to The Tower of Terror and The Rock'n Roller Coaster intersect). I wasn't sure if I wanted to ride The Tower of Terror so my dad rode it and told me what it was like. I still kinda didn't want to go on it so we rode Star Tours. Then we went back to The Crossroads of Thrill and I still wasn't sure so I told my mom I would ride it if she would. So we (me, my mom, and my dad) rode it and IT WAS SO WICKED COOL FLIPP'N AWSOME!!!!!!!! You were only held in by a seat belt across your waist. We then had dinner and went back to the hotel.
Next : Par t 3 Epcot (part 1)
Captain Will Robin




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

1 comment:
Lalalala.
Post a Comment