Do any of you know how to put music on this blog? If so please tell
me.
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
4 comments:
Oh yea don't add me to your links list. Uhuh I see how it is. Lol!!!
Yeah. Be that way! Kidding. But what does it mean if you site is "being reviewed by the staff" or whatever? Did I violate the rules? I'm scared. Oh no, they're take my site away from me! Nooo! ...oh. You're still here? Just kidding (again). You have a cool site but I still say xanga lets you chat and therefore is better.
Umm are you like not talking to me or something cuz you haven't commented on my blog yet!!! *sniff* lol
Of course not *to self* How did she find out? Just kidding. When have I ever not talked to you? seriously. I don't think I've ever been mad at you since I was like... Two when we couldn't share sidewalk chalk. THE GREEN WAS MINE!!!!
Post a Comment