I am doing chemistry next year!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! So Bio facts will be stopped and substituted by chem facts.
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
I am doing chemistry next year!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! So Bio facts will be stopped and substituted by chem facts.
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
2 comments:
...I am doing Biology next year {I think}...is it hard? BWAHAHA! You have chemistry! Have fun learning about the periodic talbe of elements! ... or is that Physics? jk. Periodic Table of Elements really IS fun. Like we spend two weeks on it, it was so fun!
it was okie dokie!
You should have lots of fun!
TeeHee!
Post a Comment