I was sick, but now I'm not and I'm soooooooo happy!!!! Just thought I'd let y'all know in case you were freaking out or something. Anyway. It's raining here (curse you hurricane Dolly :-[) so it's not like I can go to the pool. I am looking forward to bowling though. Woo hoo!!! So excited. Well...yeah. That's all that's up.
Ocean
13 years ago




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

13 comments:
I'm so excited about bowling!!!
I know!!! Me too! Bonnie is sooooooooooo excited it's scary.
I'm exciteder. Trust me. :)
Will you please take off the stupid word varification thing!?!?!?
Not right now.
It ain't dat hard!
Hm... It is almost like Marrissa and Bonnie are on la same team...
WEIRD!
Yall are going down!
NAHUH! It's ON!!!
*jumping up and down* I'm so hyper!!! AHHHHH! *slapping self, giggling like an idiot*
{Will, I am so excited it's scarey!}
*evil grin* *whispers, through veil of evil mist in a chilling voice vaguely resembling Sarah's* Get out of my room...
Oh, btw, glad you're better....and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!...in advance.
Thanks. Just don't wish me a happy birthday on my ACTUAL birthday. See you soon! :)
Oh...Well...can I give you a present when it's not your b-day?
For some reason, that celtic music makes me think of the ice cream truck.
Did you add more pictures...or is that just me imagining things again?
CURSE YOU WORD VERIFICATION!
AGH! I SHALL MURDER WORD VERIFICATION!!!!
I WILL SHOOT IT AND DROWNED IT AND STAB IT AND THEN I WILL KILL IT UNTIL IT DIES!!!!!
OR SO HELP ME!!!!!
YOU HEAR ME!!?!?
YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!
Post a Comment