John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Multiple ME'S (how annoying)

*Inspired by Bonnie's post inspired by my e-mail*

I: insane me

N: normal me

R: random me

O: opposite me

I: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAA......

N: Can it I! I'm posting here!

O: I don't care!

N: I do, so can it I. <

O: Well I still don't!

N: I'm not going to argue w/ you.

O: You all ready did.

N: Did not!

O: Did too!!

N: Proove it!

O: Right there! *O points to line marked by <*

N: Darn it!

R: I like beans!

N: Why do you say that?

R: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I: Hey! Let's play AAAAAAA!!!

N: How?

I: You jump off a bridge and go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N: Why would I want to do that?

O: 'Cause you're stupid!

N: Am not!

O: Are to!

N: Am not!

O: Are to!

N: Am not!

O: Are to!

N: Am not!

O: Are to!

N: Am not!

O: Are to!

*RRRRIIIIPPPP*

N: Am not!

O: mmmmmmmmm...*mumbling*

I: Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to play "Run into a wall as hard as you can"!

R: "Beans, beans, the musical fruit.
The more you eat..."

I: WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *SMASH*

O: Yuck!!!

N: What?

O: I ate through the Duct tape bonding! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

To be continued...

4 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

*bursting into laughter*

Sounds like R and A would get along real well! That's so funn! Props to you! ... and thanks for not singing the WHOLE song...

Sam Wick said...

Yeah....I thought I might lose readers if I did that. What's up?

Hannah Banana said...

*chuckle* Arg...I may be leaving soon...*scowl* dinner...

Hannah Banana said...

Hey, is that skull dude ever coming back on? jw. *leaving*

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis