John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday

My birthday was recently as you all know (cause you were at the party) and I'd like to tell you how it went. Well.....we went bowling a couple days before my birthday and when the two hours of bowling was up I walked over to my mom and saw her putting candles on a chocolate cake. "Oh my goodness! Y'all are giving me a surprise birthday party!", went through my head at one hundred miles an hour. We ate the cake (which was an ice cream cake) and had some soda and I also got some totally cool gifts from Bonnie, Chair, and Flint (y'alls "Thank You" cards will come eventually!) Bonnie got me a Lego Indiana Jones key chain and the Kidd fam. got me the Lego Indiana Jones game!!!!! I was so excited! It was the best (and my first) surprise party ever! It would have been cool if I could have invited more people, but it was still better than I could have imagined.

On my REAL birthday I had to help out with a VBS which was so much fun. I got to see an old friend I hadn't seen all summer and I met a bunch of knew friends. Later that night we went to a Boy Scout Court of Honor (it's where you get awards). My dad had to give a speech for the committee and he said he was going to embarrass me. My Senior Patrol Leader was going to, but I told him that my dad would. My dad forgot to embarrass me and so did me SPL!!!! Then Render stands up during announcements and says "Oh, it's *REAL NAME*'s birthday!" Then my SPL makes me go up on stage and everyone (including scouts and their parents start singing happy birthday too me! It was kind of fun, but it was still a little humiliating.

Well. That's what happened. If you want Render's side you could ask him, but I don't think I left anything out that was important.

~Will Robin

6 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

*grinning* Way to go Render.

Happy b-day, Will!!!!! *confetti and balloons*

Hannah Banana said...

Gtg; ciao and have a good day.

Hannah Banana said...

*testing new profile pic*

Render MoonArrow said...

*GASP!*

SHINY BUTTONS!

Happy b-day! a week lata

Render MoonArrow said...

DEATH TO WORD VERIFICATION!

Sam Wick said...

I'm getting rid of it right now.

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis