FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD
THE 7 COMMANDMENTS
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal




Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

7 comments:
What?
It's the system of government from Animal Farm.
This is from Animal Farm ya dope!
YOU NO KNOW DAT!
Back then it was a requirement to read la book in School!
I for one watched la movie.
it was kinda scary!
and Disturbing...
I am getting chills right now remembering dat movie!
Oh.
...good for them....
I never read that book...sorry...
And I never saw that movie...sorry.
...yeah....
are you done with that paper yet, will?
Post a Comment