John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Olympics Quiz

1. How many colors are in the Olympic flag?


2. Where are the Olympics this year?

3. On what date do they start? ( example: 5/6/07)

4. How many years is it from one Olympic Games to the other?

5. How long is an Olympic sized swimming pool?

6. What do the five rings on the Olympic flag symbolize?



*The answers will be posted eventually*
Go Team U. S. A!









6 comments:

Sam Wick said...

Leave your answers in comment form. Btw, yes I do know the answers.

Hannah Banana said...

Pfft, that makes one of us! I have noooo idea {save for like one answer...} *is too lazy to go look up stuff*

Sam Wick said...

No! You have to guess!

Render MoonArrow said...

1. Um... Five... or is this a trick question?!?!

2. Beijing.

3. August 8th 2008

4. 4 years

5. Hm... now dis is la one dat I no know but I am going to guess 200 yards. If I am wrong don't make me feel stupid... Or else!

6. Erm...Well ya learn something every day and who is to say dat yo didn't look it up to get la answers!

AG!H

I mean AGH!

Hannah Banana said...

*is still clueless* Go Render.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

OH!

There are six colors!

HEEH EE!

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis