NOBODY IS ANSWERING E-MAIL!!!!!!! AAA!!!!!!! I'm going to go crazy now. *runs around room screaming and hitting head against various objects* NOBODY IS COMMENTING. BONNIE IS ALWAYS ON!!!!!! WHERE IS SHE!???
*random picture*
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
NOBODY IS ANSWERING E-MAIL!!!!!!! AAA!!!!!!! I'm going to go crazy now. *runs around room screaming and hitting head against various objects* NOBODY IS COMMENTING. BONNIE IS ALWAYS ON!!!!!! WHERE IS SHE!???
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
7 comments:
Whoa! Dude! Excuse me if I actually SLEPT IN! Goodness...one would think you don't have anything better to do than count marshmellows and wait for someone to come on...
What's up? *still a bit sleepy*
{You can call off the search parties and stop holding your breath now}
*Staring into the abyss*
Y'all are usually up by then and I had to mow the lawn that day. Good to have you back Render.
*mumbling about never being able to sleep in without causing global panic*
Post a Comment