John 3:16;
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes
Soooooooo funny! I feel this way sometimes

<--------------------------------------***!!!!!THE POSTS!!!!!***-------------------------------->

what it says up there^

Saturday, August 9, 2008

USA Takes Gold, Silver, and Bronze in Women's Saber (Fencing)



A clean sweep for America! We took gold! And I watched the Gold medalist bout! It was so neat!





And the winner: Mariel Zagunis






Go Team USA!!!






108 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

I know! I watched it too. She kept screaming. That was kind of annoying...*still watching Olympics*

Hey! US beat Japan in volleyball and the US team beat the Dutch in beach volleyball.

Then Italy beat Russia. I was rooting for Italy because they had a 5 foot 4 labarrow, and I'm 5 foot 4. AND she dug their winning point. AND she's the same # as me. How cool is that?

Hannah Banana said...

{Props to Chair for waking me up this morning so I wouldn't miss it...she called me...}

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Ooh!

dat is AWESOME!

But altogether not un-expected.

I kinda already know dat USA is going to do a good job.

Hannah Banana said...

I loved the opening ceremonies. That was the bomb!! :D

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Yeah La Chinese know how to Celebrate!

Hannah Banana said...

Seriously! Those drums and the boxes were CRAZY!! Especially since they had to coordinate it with all those people and they couldn't see each other!!! And the fireworks...were...awesome!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

How are we gunna top this when we hold the Olympics...

*Trying to figure it out*

Hannah Banana said...

...baloons.

Hannah Banana said...

Lots and lots of balloons. Billions and billions of em. Everybody loves balloons. *watching swimming* Go America!

Do you when they'll be held here again?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

YEAH!
HUGE BALLOONS!!!

and giant Baboons and spoons that go BOOM!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

On THE MOON!

Hannah Banana said...

Ah! Poland and Cuba playing vb!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

With loony tunes!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I hope it will be soon!

Hannah Banana said...

Dude...olympics on the moon...

That would be so cool

...but rather hard...don'tcha think?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Um... yes considering that there is no air up there... but Beijing is really no deferent...

Hannah Banana said...

...I was thinking the whole anti-gravity thing...but good point.

*imagining a floating swimming pool* That would be so cool!! I wonder if you would like fall through the water...or if you could poke the edges...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

A Strange idea...

But good Imagination!

Hannah Banana said...

*bowing* Thank you, thank you.

So what have you been doing since you got home?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Hm...

Well I got la car unloaded and the lawn isn't ready to get mowed yet so YIPEE!

and otherwise Sitting in front of Narya

Sam Wick said...

Non laytex balloons. We could get sued! The moon. With non water swimming. And beath holding competitions! And RUNNING IN REDUCED GRAVITY! Wait.....how would we do the torch thing?

Hannah Banana said...

Heehee. Sounds good.

Hm...I've been sitting in front of Nema too...Someone said I was going to get carpel tunnel or whatever, so if I randomly disappear, it's probably because I'm taking a break. *notice people who bug me about it don't bug piano players or texters*

Hm...what sports are you looking forward to watching most? {save swimming}? Wait...did I already ask you this? *rubbing head*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

hm...

Good point...

NIX IT!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Gymnastics
HEY WiLL!

Sam Wick said...

Gym. Totally.

Sam Wick said...

Why don't u use Render as your ID?

Sam Wick said...

Hey bon. What's up?

Hannah Banana said...

WHOA! Will!!! *is speechless*

Render MoonArrow said...

DAT BETTER?

Render MoonArrow said...

HEY!

it was my IDea to get him on here!

Hannah Banana said...

Watching Olympic volleyball. It's so cool!!
Dude...those people have been biking for FIVE HOURS!!!!

What have you been doing?

Sam Wick said...

Tyvm. VERY better. :)

Hannah Banana said...

oh really? Can it be MY idea if I can get Marissa on there?

Hannah Banana said...

*here

Render MoonArrow said...

I no care!

Jump on it!

Sam Wick said...

Nothing of particular interest. I've got to mow later. Do y'all have any movie suggestions for the thing when it happens? I get to read Frankinstien and Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde this year. :0

Hannah Banana said...

Oh yeah! I have to read that in the year, too. Dad and someone else say it's interesting in the way it's written.

Render MoonArrow said...

ooh!

Dr jeckle.. CreepY!

Sam Wick said...

*randomness*

:)
:(
:o
B)
8)
;)
:P
;P
>:[

Hannah Banana said...

Hey! Lacey Moseley, from Flyleaf, is in like 2 of the new Third day's cd's songs. *re-reads sentence* Uh...that was worded weirdly.

Sam Wick said...

Have Levi and Rob read the threats I left on their blogs?

Hannah Banana said...

@(*-*)@ <--monkey

Render MoonArrow said...

LOTR!

Marina said...

Hey yall!

Hannah Banana said...

Dudes...lotr marathon...crazy...

Special edition or regular?

Render MoonArrow said...

I no think so..Maybe Rob but not Levi...

Render MoonArrow said...

Special edition!

Hannah Banana said...

Marissa! Yea! Glad you made it! {Do I get a point now?} kidding.

What's up?

Render MoonArrow said...

Hi Marina!

Sam Wick said...

Was ap homz???!!!

Sam Wick said...

That was weird.

Render MoonArrow said...

Um...

Hannah Banana said...

I could bring special ed.
...
*reading*
OH! I mean special edition!

Hannah Banana said...

*bursts into laughter*

Sam Wick said...

What about one movie. Like.......

Render MoonArrow said...

UGh.

Marina said...

Special edition for what?

Hannah Banana said...

Hey! The next Olympics are in London!

Render MoonArrow said...

I knew you owned Special ed!

HEE HEE!

Jk

Sam Wick said...

LOTR

Render MoonArrow said...

Lord of the Rings.

Sam Wick said...

I do. Yes. They're my mom's though.

Render MoonArrow said...

64

Render MoonArrow said...

65

Render MoonArrow said...

HEE HEE

Render MoonArrow said...

67

Hannah Banana said...

Counting?

Marina said...

Yeah but what for? Bring where?

Render MoonArrow said...

Will is inviting peoples to his house for movies!

Hannah Banana said...

...ok, I sure am special...but Render needs to work on his alphabet. *pointing to miscombobulated numbers*

Render MoonArrow said...

Opps 72 and 73

Sam Wick said...

what? I'll be back around 4:30 ish. Maybe.....idk..... bye....

Marina said...

ZACH'S COMING BACK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Woohoo!!! That'll be so fun!

*grinning* He spelled oops wrong.

Marina said...

TTYL Will!

Render MoonArrow said...

YEaH!

For zach!

HEE HEE!

Hannah Banana said...

Will, you're leaving?

Hannah Banana said...

Ciao and have a good afternoon, will.

Marina said...

Awesomely fun!

Render MoonArrow said...

Not yeah yer leaving but for zach coming back!

Render MoonArrow said...

HEE HEE!

*Snicker*

Marina said...

I can't wait. We're going to have an all-nighter! After his jet lag wears off of course.

Render MoonArrow said...

ooh!

JET LAG!

Hannah Banana said...

Haha. Sounds like so much fun!! :D

Marina said...

He's left Ethiopia now! He was in Florida then Uganda then Ethiopia and then he'll be stopping in Washington on the way back. :)

Hannah Banana said...

Whoa! That's a lot of places! Is he taking pics?

Marina said...

Yep! He brought a didgitle camera!

Render MoonArrow said...

Wow dat would be a lot of pics!

Hannah Banana said...

Awesome!! Do you think he'd let you post some?

Marina said...

Yeah probably.

Render MoonArrow said...

93

Hannah Banana said...

Render, what are you counting?

Render MoonArrow said...

HAve I been abandoned?!?!

Render MoonArrow said...

Oh...never mind..

Render MoonArrow said...

LA comments!

97

Render MoonArrow said...

YIPPEE!

98

Hannah Banana said...

Oh...In that case...*determines to stay as quiet as possible and not leave comments*

Hannah Banana said...

...*fails*

Hannah Banana said...

100!!!! We should celebrate! Let's go to China.

Render MoonArrow said...

YES!

and then go to la Olympics!!!

Hannah Banana said...

I love mac-n-cheese. Mmm...Hey...I'm kinda hungry...time to raid the kitchen! *wanders into kitchen, wondering what to eat*

Render MoonArrow said...

and cheer for USA USA USA USA USA!

Marina said...

Yeah! Do you suggest we fly, tellaport, or dig through the earth?

Marina said...

Yes Awesome! Go USA!

Render MoonArrow said...

Well i am going to eat SLOPPY JoeS!

*Disappearing*

BRB eventually.

Marina said...

Have fun! I've never eaten there...

TTYL!

Hannah Banana said...

Looks like China can wait till after lunch break. :D

Marina said...

Yeah. :) They're probably sleeping... :)

All pictures that are edited were done by Rob W. Oakley using Photoshop.

Will Robin

Will Robin
Done by Rob W. Oakley

Baladon the Cerulean

Baladon the Cerulean
My dragon (and I'm on its back)

I am Peter

I am Aragorn

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

What LoTR Character Are You?

I am Inigo Montoya

Top Seven Things to do at Walt Disney World

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia
By C.S. Lewis