Plz ask questions so I can answer them in an audio post once I buy my camera! No more than five per person plz. :)
Ocean
13 years ago
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
what element are you? Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Water You are water. Calm, soothing, you also have your bad side. When you lose you temper, things get broken- but that rarely happpens.
|
Plz ask questions so I can answer them in an audio post once I buy my camera! No more than five per person plz. :)
![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by
2 comments:
1. Who was Casper the friendly ghost before e died?
2. What is your favorite flavor of ICE-CREAM!
3. If you had a pet snake would you play pranks on people with it?
4. If I was wearing a top hat would you take me seriously?
5. If you had all la money in the world to watch one movie that is right now in theaters what movie would it be?
6. does it annoy you that I went over Five? HEE HEE!
~Render Moonarrow~
1. If you only had one more day to live and you knew it, what would you do?
II. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could take one item and one person, what and who would they be {can't take modes of transportation}?
Tres. What do you find yourself thinking about most when you're eating?
D. If you could get any pet, what would it be?
And lastly, What's the best part of your room?
Knock yourself out!
Post a Comment